Carthage vs Kilgore; The Big Red Dogfight

CarthDawg77

Carthage vs. Kilgore: The Big Red Dogfight  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your winner!!!!

Your dawgs, laughable. I know I know you pay property taxes but still.

Just being honest, industry bought Carthage facilities and trophy case in the current spend it or lose it system we have. I doubt your property taxes amounts to a drop in a bucket.

Dude I tried to lay off, but what is your major malfunction with Carthage? Is it cause we win? Cause we have 7 boys athletic championship trophies in the case? Cause we have the best facilities around? Cause we as a county have a buncha money? Cause we beat Kilgore in 2013? Cause we put kids in D1 programs? Cause our women are prettier?

You will say it's cause of the fans, but that's not it. It's something else. Here you wanna see an arrogant fan? Carthage is the best place in ETX hands down. We have the best coach, facilities, and program in ETX. We make more money and our women are prettier. Not to mentioned we invented the oil and gas field in ETX. And we are going to smoke Kilgo tonight!

There now you got something to complain about!

Dude I tried to lay off, but what is your major malfunction with Carthage? Is it cause we win? Cause we have 7 boys athletic championship trophies in the case? Cause we have the best facilities around? Cause we as a county have a buncha money? Cause we beat Kilgore in 2013? Cause we put kids in D1 programs? Cause our women are prettier?

You will say it's cause of the fans, but that's not it. It's something else. Here you wanna see an arrogant fan? Carthage is the best place in ETX hands down. We have the best coach, facilities, and program in ETX. We make more money and our women are prettier. Not to mentioned we invented the oil and gas field in ETX. And we are going to smoke Kilgo tonight!

There now you got something to complain about!

Kilgore oilfield is about 10-12 years older than Carthage GAS field... & it was "Discovered", not " invented" .... Just keepin it Real...

No it's just the fans like you that act like world beaters and haven't accomplished anything. Riding the coat tails of HS kids and getting on an anonymous forum like your gods gift to football. Man if yall lose, the crow on your plate will be a mountain.

I'm not riding the coat tails of anybody. And the crow won't be a mountain on my plate. Go back and show me besides over the last couple of posts I made where I said we would blow out Kilgore or dominate them. I said Carthage will win. Along with 40 or 50 other people on SDC. Riding coat tails? I think your confused as to what this site is for. If it's not for getting on here and discussing football and crowing about your team than maybe I'm confused. I didn't get that memo. Like I said you have some serious sour grapes about something guy. Maybe you need some professional help with that.
  • Like 1

Gotta love kilgore folks complaining about arrogance. Lol smh # hypocrisy& r u foreal

Stick to making us look bad on our own threads, let them act how they want. I've seen you be hypocritical on many threads, let's not get butt hurt

I'm not riding the coat tails of anybody. And the crow won't be a mountain on my plate. Go back and show me besides over the last couple of posts I made where I said we would blow out Kilgore or dominate them. I said Carthage will win. Along with 40 or 50 other people on SDC. Riding coat tails? I think your confused as to what this site is for. If it's not for getting on here and discussing football and crowing about your team than maybe I'm confused. I didn't get that memo. Like I said you have some serious sour grapes about something guy. Maybe you need some professional help with that.

That's because I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to 91.

Yep..... I knew it was u holding that big a$$ sign saying We Puddin numba 5 in the trophy case after tonight!!!!!!

District champs baby!!! Goin all the way to state after tonight!! Btw I'll be in the Bill Bates jersey on the 50 yard line. Bout to load up the little ones, and the wife. Takes her a little while to get up the bleachers. Poor thing gained a little weight. She got under 300 for a lil bit, but we found some blue bell and it put her back over that magic number. Ohh well. Go Dawgs!!