Waskom (7-0) @ West Rusk 7-0

1WildCat

Raiders vs Wildcats!! Who takes it?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who gonna be 8-0 after this one?

Blah blah blah, yall are so full of yourselves. Its nice to back your team but good God how many times can you broken record the same ###.

SPEED - think of this word between 9:30 and 10:00 tomorrow night, and you to Sir, can tell the world that you have truly witnessed it first hand. Myself, when I think of the word, all that comes to mind is 15, 21,4, 8, 7, 10, 20, 3, 2, 11, 12, 13 (sorry if I left anyone out).

Blah blah blah, yall are so full of yourselves. Its nice to back your team but good God how many times can you broken record the same ###.

Each week their is at least one person quite like yourself that chimes in and after the game we come to find out that he has more than one way of eating crow...Just how do you like yours served? lmbo

Each week their is at least one person quite like yourself that chimes in and after the game we come to find out that he has more than one way of eating crow...Just how do you like yours served? lmbo

Then the next week they are wanting to board the bus for the next Waskom game!! ;)

This will be the first and only Waskom game i see all year unless they play at state. You can give my seat on your bus away. And as for crow, bbq and sweet baby rays.

Dang this guy is mad and we havent even been to the woodshed yet. LOL