Lufkin @ Ennis

Pack007

Lufkin Panthers (4-3, 3-1) @ Ennis Lions ( 4-3, 3-1)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ennis in a blow out
    • Ennis in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out
    • Lufkin in a close one

I'm just not sure how much of an effect rain is going to have on "field turf", especially if it drains fairly well, as it relates to a running game.

You could convince me that ball security may be more of an issue, but I really don't know if the run game will be affected that much.

• Like 1

PackAttack,, :Lufkin is a superior program. Always has been. I believe the two best teams are fighting for 2nd spot in district. Will not matter as to playoff placement but both teams want to win.

You know that Alvarez coached briefly at Lufkin back in the early Outlaw days. He has really done well everywhere he has been since that time. Good coach.

Lufkin is not the program it once was but we are still competitive.

• Like 1

come on cujo game is over JT won. ( 3 Ennis TDs called back ) I know it was a big one for the entire city, maybe county ( a landmark game and win for the JT program and high school, even TISD ) but ya ll better quit dancing in the streets and get ready for Corsicana.

come on cujo game is over JT won. ( 3 Ennis TDs called back ) I know it was a big one for the entire city, maybe county ( a landmark game and win for the JT program and high school, even TISD ) but ya ll better quit dancing in the streets and get ready for Corsicana.

What BS

t65p5g.gif

Ennis would have to take the place of Lee. Honestly yall had that ### whipping coming from from last season. Dude get off your high 🐎 and except that ya'll got whopped. Now back to your scheduled programming.

Dude you're acting like JT is some little scrub program, like as if we never won a big game before, JT is one of Top Ten Winningest Programs in Texas. So this is not first time we beat a storied program so jumping up and down like you think, y'all ain't no Allen or aledo or cedar hill
  • Like 1

honestly I had forgot about ennis until last season because they we're mostly a no where to found for the last 10 years.

all I know is we beat the living tar outta one of them privates at Ennis stadium in a monsoon years ago. Other than that...ehh

all I know is we beat the living tar outta one of them privates at Ennis stadium in a monsoon years ago. Other than that...ehh

All I know is we went 7-0 in district last year, and won the 5A DII State Championship.

From a district where we were supposed to be "taught a lesson" about East Texas football.