Lufkin @ Ennis

Pack007

Lufkin Panthers (4-3, 3-1) @ Ennis Lions ( 4-3, 3-1)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ennis in a blow out
    • Ennis in a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out
    • Lufkin in a close one

If we won Friday and y'all lost to Corsi though, we would be tied for the district title and would share it if things stayed like that. Like I said, y'all can keep the top seed. Lake Ridge or Summit is waiting for you in the second round. The winner of the Lufkin/ Lobo game will have a better chance at getting to the third round than JT would imo

If hachie makes the playoffs Lake Ridge goes down to DII

If we won Friday and y'all lost to Corsi though, we would be tied for the district title and would share it if things stayed like that. Like I said, y'all can keep the top seed. Lake Ridge or Summit is waiting for you in the second round. The winner of the Lufkin/ Lobo game will have a better chance at getting to the third round than JT would imo

Yeah district champ has to have the best record to win outright. Looking at D1 teams from 15 and 16, JT has the best chance to beat either LR or Summit. LR may be able to match athlete for athlete against JT with the first 8-10 starters but after that it's all JT. Summit can only matchup with the first 5 or 6 JT players but either would be the best team JT has played all season.

Yeah district champ has to have the best record to win outright. Looking at D1 teams from 15 and 16, JT has the best chance to beat either LR or Summit. LR may be able to match athlete for athlete against JT with the first 8-10 starters but after that it's all JT. Summit can only matchup with the first 5 or 6 JT players but either would be the best team JT has played all season.

I think you're smarter than that 32. Athletes may help, but having the most, doesn't mean you're going to win that game. I could be wrong, but LR and Summit seem to be better teams than all of us. I guess we'll see later on this season..

I think you're smarter than that 32. Athletes may help, but having the most, doesn't mean you're going to win that game. I could be wrong, but LR and Summit seem to be better teams than all of us. I guess we'll see later on this season..

Last I checked this is still high school ball. You know, the midpoint between Pee Wee and the pros. You know, the midpoint between Jimmy's and Joe's and X's and O's. Jimmy and Joe can win some games too especially in the early rounds. LR and Summit look better because they are considered Metro teams and not because they actually are better.

Last I checked this is still high school ball. You know, the midpoint between Pee Wee and the pros. You know, the midpoint between Jimmy's and Joe's and X's and O's. Jimmy and Joe can win some games too especially in the early rounds. LR and Summit look better because they are considered Metro teams and not because they actually are better.

true +1

Couldn't have said it better

Smh

I'm listening to the radio station right now. They haven't even given an idea on when pre-game will start, because apparently every time there's a lightning strike, the "clock" starts over.

Though the radar (make sure to turn Auto Update on) shows it might be clearing in the next half hour or so...

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/radar.php?rid=FWS&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes