Marshall (7-0, 4-0) Vs. Texas High (5-2, 3-1)

Mavchamp

Marshal Vs. Texas High  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Texas High in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Texas High in a blow out
    • Marshall in a blowout

There has been NO swagger in the Tiger fan base in the last 5-6 years.

May get a lot of rain, but forecasters are already backing away from the massive amounts predicted just a few days ago. May/may not materialize. Tiger Stadium has remarkable drainage for a natural grass field.

There has been NO swagger in the Tiger fan base in the last 5-6 years.

May get a lot of rain, but forecasters are already backing away from the massive amounts predicted just a few days ago. May/may not materialize. Tiger Stadium has remarkable drainage for a natural grass field.

One of the best grass fields left in state!

Who has said anything about a Marshall dynasty? Don't put Whitehouse words in our mouths. All I've seen posted is that we feel the program is headed in the right direction. Nothing more.

Why are you continuing to talk about Longview??? They are in the past for both of us.

I'll discuss the Pine Tree game if you'd like. We won. It was ugly, but we won. Would you like to discuss Tiger's game with Kilgore? How about that game last week at Lobo?

"You guys have what seems to be a solid year every once in a while and your team is probably not as good as you think it is."....... How long has it been since Texas High has won a playoff game? Had a decent playoff run?

I'll wait for your answers.

Because it's longer than it has been for us. On both counts.

A dynasty is what you Mav fans seem to want. Who said anything about Whitehouse? I remember them losing a game on purpose to avoid us in the playoffs one time. I'm talking about LV because they are in the district and I respect them. Hmmm, the Kilgore game. That game reminded me of a scrimmage that THS had against Carthage. THS took them for granted and approached the game like a scrimmage and Carthage approached the scrimmage like a game and beat up the Tigers. I believe that is what happened at Kilgore. As for LV, Norton wants to hang around and play 'em close for three quarters and hope the Tigers are in position to win the game at the end. While we are hanging LV is playing and we get beat every time. As for the playoffs, see the previous LV comment and please apply. Lastly your few playoff appearances are in D2 so it's easier to win in that bracket. I just might land my spacecraft on the Marshall side and cheer the Tigers on to victory! Be there or be square!

So THS taking Kilgore for granted is OK and fine to explain the loss......

But Marshall doing the same to Pine Tree is ridiculous to consider?

perfectly clear.

--------

Few playoff appearances? 04, 05, 07, 08, 09, 10, 13, 14, 15......... that's 9 appearances 12 seasons..... 2 of those were state championship games and another was a region semi-final. Few?

SMH...... you have no idea what you are talking about..... mind is in another universe.

Marshall should be a solid favorite in this one, however, the change in QB will make a difference, how much, who knows. Plus with the weather and the game at Grim should fall in Texas High's favor. I think Texas High will come to play and could pull the upset. Wish I could see it in person.

• Like 1

light rain in Longview right now.

Texarkana forecast says 50% chance by 7PM. Drops to 30% at 9PM. Not as bad as I was expecting.

But the field is going to be a mess because it's been raining all day.