Marshall (7-0, 4-0) Vs. Texas High (5-2, 3-1)

Mavchamp

Marshal Vs. Texas High  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Texas High in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Texas High in a blow out
    • Marshall in a blowout

Marshalls front 7 has pretty good size. #99 Washington is a beast. We tend to get caught out of position several times throughout a game and can give up the big run. The defense as a whole has been bend but dont break. We are def stronger against the pass than against the run with play making DBs.

T-highs Witcher has pretty good vision and great breakaway speed from what I've seen. Still don't know how good that o-line is. although they are fairly big

I do know this if Harrell is the O-Line coach he's a very good young coach! He had our line Dominating during our Playoff run last year and with some time he'll have T-High doing the same.

I am no troll. I'm still anti Norton. I'm still pro Tigers and hate the next opponent. I'm pro L.E. too. I just call it like I see it and I see that my opinion(s) still rub some the wrong way even though I have not been derogatory towards anyone. Longview is still the best in the district hands down. Marshall and Texas High will be playing basketball before the Lobos. I just brought L.E. in to the discussion so that in the remote chance Marshall wins tell can't declare themselves Texarkana city Champs because they beat Arkansas too. Just protecting the home turf fellas. I even have relatives in Marshall even if they won't claim me! I'm not wrong for saying Marshall won't win and why.

I am no troll. I'm still anti Norton. I'm still pro Tigers and hate the next opponent. I'm pro L.E. too. I just call it like I see it and I see that my opinion(s) still rub some the wrong way even though I have not been derogatory towards anyone. Longview is still the best in the district hands down. Marshall and Texas High will be playing basketball before the Lobos. I just brought L.E. in to the discussion so that in the remote chance Marshall wins tell can't declare themselves Texarkana city Champs because they beat Arkansas too. Just protecting the home turf fellas. I even have relatives in Marshall even if they won't claim me! I'm not wrong for saying Marshall won't win and why.

Anti Norton? What reasons?

Anti Norton? What reasons?

This is going to be good! THS gets a share of this title beating Marshall in Grim just like they did the last 2 years at Marshall! These teams are pretty much the same teams as last year with just a few minor personel changes . Lots of people on here claiming to be THS fans but more than anything they are just haters that have an agenda! If you have only been to 2 games how do you know about this THS team? If you think LE can beat THS because of the Marshall AHS or LE score you are Mistaken. McCann and a few other AHS players did not play in any of those games. Take some key players from Marshall and LE and see what happens!

Take some D-1 players away and see where you end up!

Why so Anti Norton ?

This is going to be good! THS gets a share of this title beating Marshall in Grim just like they did the last 2 years at Marshall! These teams are pretty much the same teams as last year with just a few minor personel changes . Lots of people on here claiming to be THS fans but more than anything they are just haters that have an agenda! If you have only been to 2 games how do you know about this THS team? If you think LE can beat THS because of the Marshall AHS or LE score you are Mistaken. McCann and a few other AHS players did not play in any of those games. Take some key players from Marshall and LE and see what happens!

Take some D-1 players away and see where you end up!

Why so Anti Norton ?

Marshall will win this district and you have lost your cornbread mind'

Hearing great things about practice this week.

Coaches have moved people around to accommodate having Haller behind center full time. No one wants to lose their Senior (4 year starter) QB in week 8..... but if you have to, having Cameron step in is nice consolation prize.

Looking forward to a big game Friday.

• Like 1

You know..... I've read a lot of garbage on here (and other places) the last 2 weeks since the Longview game. Oddly enough, hardly any of it all has come from Lobo Nation. MOST Lobo fans have been gracious in the loss...... most of the trash talk has come from people riding on the Lobo's jock trying to stir up things that don't even matter.

Texarkana announcers calling it fluke. OK....whatever. Fortunately...... their view of the game doesn't take the W away from us. Take your fluke and shove it.

Bellyaches about how Longview left points on the field. Watch the film. So did Marshall. That's how tough/close games usually go.

People still saying Longview is still the best team in the district. That may be true. Only time will tell. But we accomplished something that no one else in this district has accomplished in (almost) 4 full football seasons Longview has spent with this district. But you can have a cookie if it makes you feel better.

Calling Coach Harper's excitement classless. Ridiculous. Harper has done nothing but praise the Lobo program before and after the game. He has tremendous respect for John King. In fact, I've only heard him preach respect for every team we've faced this season.

Talking about air up basketballs...... last season we were ALL done by the 2nd week of the playoffs. It could very well happen again this year.

I'm still trying to figure out how LE worked it's way into the conversation..... #irrelevant. And as far as "texarkana city champions", who cares? Texas High can have it.... we have bigger fish (like maybe a fluke) to fry!

GO MAVS GO!

Only thing I think is ridiculous is Marshall keeping the scoreboard on for the entire weekend....or Harper sitting out there until 2-3 in the morning staring at it.

But tis what it is.

wat! man you BS-ing me...I know you really BS-ing me right now!

Only thing I think is ridiculous is Marshall keeping the scoreboard on for the entire weekend....or Harper sitting out there until 2-3 in the morning staring at it.

But tis what it is.

This has to be a joke.

Almost as big of a joke as Marshall's broadcast announcers...almost.

But tis what it is.

like.... making t-shirts over a scrimmage win?

Everyone gets excited when a long streak ends. Some make t shirts, some leave a scoreboard on.

Either way..... there was excitement and happiness.