Marshall (7-0, 4-0) Vs. Texas High (5-2, 3-1)

Mavchamp

Marshal Vs. Texas High  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Texas High in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Texas High in a blow out
    • Marshall in a blowout

Texas High is just outplaying us. Plain and simple. Their i formation power running game is suited for these conditions. Where our spread speed offense doesnt have a chance. Too bad the district championship game couldnt have been played last night in good conditions. Tigers will need to have several huge mistakes for us to have a chance tonight.

Texas High is just outplaying us. Plain and simple. Their i formation power running game is suited for these conditions. Where our spread speed offense doesnt have a chance. Too bad the district championship game couldnt have been played last night in good conditions. Tigers will need to have several huge mistakes for us to have a chance tonight.

Good conditions for Marshall or TH? Apparently the conditions are good for TH.

The elements and a teams ability to adjust to them are part of the game. Both teams are playing in it.

They run a spread offense normally (at least against Kilgore they did). They obviously adjusted to the game conditions for tonight.

Wow I really hope Marshall doesn't fall apart now knowing they have lost their leader for the season.. Those guys have really worked hard for their success they were having so far this yr. I'm not taking anything from TxHigh from this gm what so ever I just think with marshall losing their team leader it took a toll on them for sure this wk. Would've liked to have seen TxHigh play a healthy Marshall team but O' well could have said the samething when Marshall played Longview.