Marshall (7-0, 4-0) Vs. Texas High (5-2, 3-1)

Mavchamp

Marshal Vs. Texas High  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Texas High in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Texas High in a blow out
    • Marshall in a blowout

Wp4l u can call it whatever u want its still a loss. I think ur wrong. Completely different team without Hart that LIT yall up. People say this is Cams team but Hart was the engine that made us go.

Whatever dude.....it wasn't even us saying it. Outsiders were. And common opponents prove everything.

Also, Your entire fan base (as well as your own coach) was saying all week how Marshall wouldn't miss a beat with Cam at QB.

Doubt seriously that Hart would've made any difference in this game, especially with the rainy conditions.

Texas High is simply the better team. Marshall played a lot of easy teams to pad their record and then played lights out against Longview. And then Texas High played a bad game against Longview. I'm not sure if any of these teams will do much in the playoffs but Marshall is not as good as their fanbase has been bragging on this website. I still feel Longview is the best team in the district hands down. Good luck to all three the rest of the way.

Ignore wolfie sometimes. Congrats THigh. You beat a great football team tonight.

Dude..no one is knocking anyone. Just pointing out facts. You act like I'm Tobin or something.

We beat PT worse than they did...

We beat Greenville worse that they did..

Not to mention Texas High...

What exactly constitutes a fluke win? Nothing I guess. Not taking the W away from Marshall, but anyone who knows football knows that game probably fits the "fluke" criteria.

People get so butt hurt over the truth on this board...smh.

Congrats Tigers.

Right or not, it's messed up to rub it in their faces right after a rough loss. Remember how you felt after we lost to Marshall? You were having a meltdown, dude.

Everyone in our fan base was...

Except the ones who wanted to portray Marshall as this juggernaut.

Nvm man. Marshall > 15-5A.

Carry on..

Feel like I've been in a bath tub for 3 hours. Dominating performance by Witcher. Hated to see the Mav running back go down in the 4th quarter. Hope he is okay.

Felt the nail in the coffin was the unsportsmanlike call after 1st down measurement followed by a 25 yard run by Witcher inside the 5. Seemed the Mavs knew they were beat.

Curse of Grim (sans fans) struck Marshall again. The field held up well for all the rain. Appeared to be one bad spot between the 30 &40 on the south end.

Best of luck to Mavs going forward.

Everyone in our fan base was...

Except the ones who wanted to portray Marshall as this juggernaut.

Nvm man. Marshall > 15-5A.

Carry on..

Nobody said that. No need to attack a straw man. Most Lobo fans knew that we made tons of mistakes and hoped that we could correct them while congratulating Marshall who IS better than previous years. Whether it was a fluke or not is irrelevant. It's a loss whether it should have been or not.

What good does constantly calling it a fluke do?!

Texas High is simply the better team. Marshall played a lot of easy teams to pad their record and then played lights out against Longview. And then Texas High played a bad game against Longview. I'm not sure if any of these teams will do much in the playoffs but Marshall is not as good as their fanbase has been bragging on this website. I still feel Longview is the best team in the district hands down. Good luck to all three the rest of the way.

Get real. You have no clue.

Easy schedule? Compared to who? Texarkana??? 8 out of 10 opponents between Marshall and Texss High are identical. And btw..... Whitehouse is 2-6.

We beat Longview. Longview beat THS. THS beat us. Period.