The Official 2016 Texas Rangers Thread

Stoney

• 1 month later...

Really dont want to see Toronto. As glorious as it would be to get redemption from last season, they can hit, and have much better pitching than Baltimore. And emotions will be high. Not to mention, with some of our older guys like Beltre, I don't want them playing any games on that dadgum Turf in the Rogers Centre if they dont have to.

• Like 1

Really dont want to see Toronto. As glorious as it would be to get redemption from last season, they can hit, and have much better pitching than Baltimore. And emotions will be high. Not to mention, with some of our older guys like Beltre, I don't want them playing any games on that dadgum Turf in the Rogers Centre if they dont have to.

Beating Toronto would be fun but Orioles could be the easier path.

MLB wants a Cubs/Red Sox World Series so bad. Jen Floyd Engel was on the radio and asked a good question. If your a parent of a kid who is a Rangers fan do you pull them out of school to see one of those crazy start time games?

They are the loveable losers . It's like that whenever they make the postseason. It's been worse because they have the best record in baseball.

It's so bad man. I'm going to have a nice little chuckle when they lose. Lol

MLB wants a Cubs/Red Sox World Series so bad. Jen Floyd Engel was on the radio and asked a good question. If your a parent of a kid who is a Rangers fan do you pull them out of school to see one of those crazy start time games?

Yes. Nothing beats playoff baseball. They should get to experience all of the fun.