The Official 2016 Texas Rangers Thread

Stoney

If Gallardo can be had for last years money I'd bring him back. I've written Colby off the past couple of years and when finally healthy sets a career high in wins. Darvish, Hamels, Gallardo, Holland, Perez or Darvish , Hamels, Holland, Lewis, Perez- Anything like that will be fine. However, If you want to move Holland or Perez to get that bat that could work too.

Napoli would be perfect. Great against lefties. Platoon able with Gallo or Moreland at first. Push come to shove he can play LF. Just don't watch him play it.

Kela, Dyson, Deikman, Tolleson. Very solid bullpen. If you can find a lefty to team with Deikman or another power righty, Scheppers might be healthy in house, they could be dominant.

Scheppers is GARBAGE. They have exhausted all measures/chances for him to be that guy and he just does NOT have it. Send his butt packing anywhere but Texas.

• Like 1

Scheppers is GARBAGE. They have exhausted all measures/chances for him to be that guy and he just does NOT have it. Send his butt packing anywhere but Texas.

I might sound dumb, but I think Scheppers will become consistent before Holland. At one point, the entire league struggled against Scheppers, he was dominant. He lost it, idk why or how, but the same can be said for Holland.

The whole making him a starter thing was a mess. If he could rebound, big IF, a power arm would be helpful, maybe less burden on Kela. JD needs to go into his bag of tricks and find another Cotts. I don't know if Freeman is the answer.

The whole making him a starter thing was a mess. If he could rebound, big IF, a power arm would be helpful, maybe less burden on Kela. JD needs to go into his bag of tricks and find another Cotts. I don't know if Freeman is the answer.

I don't think Freeman has it either

I'd be ok with a Puig or Upton deal. Those guys have been known to cause headaches in the clubhouse, but Texas' lockerroom has too many vets that won't allow that to happen. I wouldn't take a chance on the Chinamen and Austin Jackson is another DeShields but better defensively. Im thinking DeShields will need a replacement before the all star break next summer.

• 2 weeks later...

http://m.bbref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXwXXwilheto01.shtml

Nice little addition to the bullpen. Martin's attitude and play ran him out of Arlington. Does this open the door for Stubbs to come back in a Gentry like role?

James Jones,apparently, is a speedy backup outfielder. So another possible bench player in the Gentry role.

^Never trust anything you hear on the Fan. Like the plague avoid it. Sports Radio 1310, 96.7FM The Ticket. P1 for life. And, hopefully Banny gets manager or year here. He seems like the media's sweetheart right now.

Agreed, they're on Jerrys payroll. They are funny though.