Lk (2-6 )(0-3) @ Pewitt (5-3)(3-0)

brahmas1

Well I was just thinking about it. I better give L/K some props. One of the 4 losses in my high school days was to L/K in the playoffs.

I graduated from Daingerfield in 89. Only played one year of college ball at Tech because of a back injury.

Our Jr. year we were terrible we went 9-2-1 losing to L/K in the playoffs. At least that is what the town folks thought. We tied Henderson 27-27 losing our 55 consecutive regular season winning streak. Next week lost to Carthage because of a missed field goal. Then to LK like I mentioned before.

Sr. year we lost to this little school that moved up to 3A that year called Southlake Carroll at Cowboys Stadium for our only loss.

Well I was just thinking about it. I better give L/K some props. One of the 4 losses in my high school days was to L/K in the playoffs.

I graduated from Daingerfield in 89. Only played one year of college ball at Tech because of a back injury.

Our Jr. year we were terrible we went 9-2-1 losing to L/K in the playoffs. At least that is what the town folks thought. We tied Henderson 27-27 losing our 55 consecutive regular season winning streak. Next week lost to Carthage because of a missed field goal. Then to LK like I mentioned before.

Sr. year we lost to this little school that moved up to 3A that year called Southlake Carroll at Cowboys Stadium for our only loss.

Tough break Uncle Rico

• Like 1