Lk (2-6 )(0-3) @ Pewitt (5-3)(3-0)

brahmas1

Almost always a let down after a big win. Combine that with a scrappy, talented team and you got a dog fight. I'm sure the boys and coaches from Pewitt aren't happy with their play. I bet the boys just got their focus back. There is never an easy game, especially if your goal is a deep run.

Combine that with the same crew we had last year and it is a recipe for a poor football game. Pewiits center had 5 or 6 illegal procedure calls that I haven't seen all year. LK had a few from their center as well. I guess he didn't like how they moved the ball getting ready to snap it.

Pewitt got a safety head official called for a touchback and the Pewitt announcer had to inform him it was a safety.

Just a couple of examples of how bad it was. Pewitt went from a couple of flags late in the game to not knowing if their shoes were tied.

I have to agree the officials were not great. I don't mean they were picking one side or the other, they were just all over the place with their calls. One series they would call everything that might possibly be a penalty and the next they wouldn't call face masks and horse collars. Kids never really knew the boundaries of the game.

That stuff hurts a teams rhythm. But, that does not take away from the way linden played. They can to play. The Bulls didn't play their best game last night, they were flat, but they fought the adversity and stepped up big in the 4 th quarte to seal the win. I'd say by far the 4th was our best quarter.

This game will make them better down the road. First game in a while we had 1's in all night and we needed them.