Lindale vs Ennis

jakeelee

Just got in from the game,,Care Flight landed on the field to take the young man to hospital,,,Prayers are with him,,,hurt seriously on the kick off after Ennis took the 14-10 lead with 3 seconds on the clock....Prayers for him and his family,,,I assume he will be flown to Dallas

BTW,,Lindale is best team Ennis has played this year ( all around ) don t care who they have lost to. THey are a great team. Record does not reflect how good Lindale is. Much respect for Lindale and pray the young man will be ok. A lady who I would guess was him mom came onto the field while trainers and paramedics tended to him. Prayers for his mom tonight

BTW,,Lindale is best team Ennis has played this year ( all around ) don t care who they have lost to. THey are a great team. Record does not reflect how good Lindale is. Much respect for Lindale and pray the young man will be ok. A lady who I would guess was him mom came onto the field while trainers and paramedics tended to him. Prayers for his mom tonight

uh..........smh!

Jtfan99,,miamiheatfan..gtee2,,pack007.. Was just extending best wishes to Corban Sorells, his family and the Lindale community. Not sure what ya ll are all butt hurt about but c mon Man !

Thanks BnB....i think he's doing better.. he was released from the hospital with a concussion. It was an awesome defensive game all 4 quarters for both teams. Congratulations on the win. Hoping Lindale can still squeeze into the playoffs and redeem their self! Lol

• Like 1

Jtfan99,,miamiheatfan..gtee2,,. Was just extending best wishes to Corban Sorells, his family and the Lindale community. Not sure what ya ll are all butt hurt about but c mon Man !

uh...not hurt about anything....just smh at your statement below:

BTW,,Lindale is best team Ennis has played this year ( all around ) don t care who they have lost to.

Jtfan99,,miamiheatfan..gtee2,,. Was just extending best wishes to Corban Sorells, his family and the Lindale community. Not sure what ya ll are all butt hurt about but c mon Man !

lol you funny man don't try to change the subject now, so you're telling me Lindale was better than guyer, hachie, Lufkin, and JT? No disrespect to Lindale but I'm just saying, that's obvious that you just wanted a reaction.

Miami, JTAFan.. I understand where your coming from...yes with the exception of Guyer,, Lindale is pretty good. I have no clue abt Lufkin,,,have not seen Lufkin play. Better then Hachie,,yesssss,,,better then JT,,its close. JT and Lufkin almost took a loss vs Lindale. Its not like anyone overwhelmed Lindale

I just thought ya ll may be a little discombobulated that Ennis threw that 26 yrd TD pass leaving 3 secs on the clock. Reminded me of the State Championship pass at the end vs Cedar Park

Miami, JTAFan.. I understand where your coming from...yes with the exception of Guyer,, Lindale is pretty good. I have no clue abt Lufkin,,,have not seen Lufkin play. Better then Hachie,,yesssss,,,better then JT,,its close. JT and Lufkin almost took a loss vs Lindale. Its not like anyone overwhelmed Lindale

true Lindale is much improved I hope they make the playoffs, they deserve it.
  • Like 1