Shelbyville at San Augustine

SAWolfman

I personally think Alto is the best in the region, with Shelbyville a close second.

I wouldn't get too cocky throwing that h-town around, especially after last year. Gotta take it one at a time,and this week you have to go play a solid SA squad. Start looking forward and you will get beat

Any given friday...

Any given friday...

No doubt. We mouth alto, but the truth is the scariest teams to play should always be t next team up. For Shelbyville its San Augustine. To get back onpoint. They are quick and fast. I also see they will hit much more atgressive defensively.

I think the Dragons are the hungrier, and have so much more to prove after last years debacles.

All keep bringing up Ore City. PLEASE. I don't want the fellows to forget.

for a guy that posts so much you sure do ''heard'' a lot...do you ever witness anything or you just pass along what you ''heard'' all the time?

Didn't get to witness the games tonight...but I am willing to bet shelbyville is lacking in talent like they always are.

Yeah I don't think anyone is going to beat shelbyville until they get to alto and even then I have my doubts.

I'd skip a Tenaha game to see that match up.

I've never seen KJ, and I haven't seen Burrell since jr high.

I'd skip a Tenaha game to see that match up.

I've never seen KJ, and I haven't seen Burrell since jr high.

He's a hoss... Everyone talks about how good of a running back he is, and he is a good back but he's a linebacker first and foremost.

He's a hoss... Everyone talks about how good of a running back he is, and he is a good back but he's a linebacker first and foremost.

yeah you know I love defense more than offense.