Pleasant Grove @ Center

Crawford

Hawks vs Riders  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

So many excuses from teams about their losses, injuries, off nights, young players etc. come on people admit that this season Riders are a better team. Just enjoy the game and admit it. This season our Riders are a great Team!!!!

Center must be solid but I would leave off the word great. In order to be great you have to beat great teams. Time will tell.
  • Like 1

There is no doubt that Center is much better than they were last year but not sold on just how good they are yet. The Atlanta game was a big win in my opinion but before that game there was not a big win. Waskom beating them game 1 was a shocker to me when they beat them last year and Waskom went on to win it all. Jasper is average so time will tell just how good Center is. If they are GOOD this week should be a BIG win at home. JMO

Are there anymore young teams in East Texas? I know PG is the youngest because Coach Gibson said it 15 times on the radio this morning.

Silly Guy

Yeah? So? It's the truth. We started the year with 9 seniors and now even less with injuries. This is not an excuse for anything but rather shows the strength and conviction of our players.

There is no doubt that Center is much better than they were last year but not sold on just how good they are yet. The Atlanta game was a big win in my opinion but before that game there was not a big win. Waskom beating them game 1 was a shocker to me when they beat them last year and Waskom went on to win it all. Jasper is average so time will tell just how good Center is. If they are GOOD this week should be a BIG win at home. JMO

Center has improved 3 or 4 times since those games. You have to admit most teams start off slow in the beginning of a season and it takes time for the kids to learn a completely different system, when they've been knowing the old way every since they've been playing football.

So many excuses from teams about their losses, injuries, off nights, young players etc. come on people admit that this season Riders are a better team. Just enjoy the game and admit it. This season our Riders are a great Team!!!!

So are you saying a team can't have an off night and lose or a team to have so many injuries that they aren't as good? Center is good but if Atlanta plays yall again yall will think differently of them not saying we would win but it would be a better game!!!

So are you saying a team can't have an off night and lose or a team to have so many injuries that they aren't as good? Center is good but if Atlanta plays yall again yall will think differently of them not saying we would win but it would be a better game!!!

I am talking about the game they played last Thursday. Center was a better team, yes! a team can have an off night and can have injuries but that is not the only reason Center won. Our team was down for several seasons and now is getting better. I did not mean tho disrespect the other teams but we need to give credit to our boys. If they play again I am sure it will be a great game.

• Like 1

I thought it was a good, close and hard fought game by both teams up until the 4th qtr. Center just wore down y'all's boys'. But if that's what it means that Center had more depth or was better condition to out last their opponent to win a game, then so be it. No doubt Atlanta has a good team, but Center was definitely the better team.