Trouble in Aggieland?

Lobo97

He'll be in Austin or Fort Worth by this time next year.

Ft. Worth if it was either. I have the strong feeling that A&M would block any in-state transfer for Kyler. I think if he were to transfer, it would be on the west coast somewhere...

Kenny Hill says go Horny Frogs now.

Kenny Hill also has multiple years of eligibility remaining, and the Murray's seem intent on gaining playing time NOW, instead of later.

A&M could very well let him transfer in-state, but I really don't see that as likely. Now what could happen is Kyler could pull a Baker Mayfield and just pay out of pocket to attend whatever university (Family has the money to pay for a year of school), and then walk on to the team...

Kenny Hill also has multiple years of eligibility remaining, and the Murray's seem intent on gaining playing time NOW, instead of later.

A&M could very well let him transfer in-state, but I really don't see that as likely. Now what could happen is Kyler could pull a Baker Mayfield and just pay out of pocket to attend whatever university (Family has the money to pay for a year of school), and then walk on to the team...

No Baker was only allowed to do that b/c he never received scholarship and still had to sit out a year. TAMU would dictate where he goes. Kyler would never have opportunity to transfer to SEC team or UT.

Ft. Worth if it was either. I have the strong feeling that A&M would block any in-state transfer for Kyler. I think if he were to transfer, it would be on the west coast somewhere...

A&M should only block a transfer to another conference team. Anything else would just make them appear butthurt.

Is it being opened up simply because of Murray complaining about it, or because the coaches truly feel Allen isn't the answer? I would really hope a coach wouldn't open up the competition simply because someone is unhappy, but the timing is a bit interesting after all the reports this week of Murray being unhappy.

Is it being opened up simply because of Murray complaining about it, or because the coaches truly feel Allen isn't the answer? I would really hope a coach wouldn't open up the competition simply because someone is unhappy, but the timing is a bit interesting after all the reports this week of Murray being unhappy.

I wondered the same thing. I have no dog in this fight but I would hate to see a player dictate what decisions a coach will make. If Murray's play has dictated a chance to start then ok, but if it's his supposed antics on the sideline or off the field, that's a different story.

• Like 1

Charlie isn't out of the woods yet... their next 3 games will determine if they go to a bowl game. No way in hell they beat Baylor and Texas Tech will be a 50/50 game.[/quote

More like 80/20. Tech defensI've line can't seem to stop getting blown back 5 yards into the linebackers laps.

I never said he was on the hot seat.... I insinuated that he isn't safe just yet. losses to Iowa State, Texas Tech, and West Virginia coupled with a blowout loss in Baylor... Tell me that couldn't happen and I will laugh in your face. Losing 4 of these last 5 will put them at 4-8. And he guaranteed he would not have 7 losses again... does 8 not count or will his boosters forgive him just because he beat OU?

Now do I think it will happen? Heck no. But from what I have seen this season, I know that teams only have to really stop 1 player to shut down your offense... so losing those 4 is not an impossible or even unlikely scenario. You can't beat OU and Kansas St, raise expectations then ###### away your bowl hopes in your final 5 games...

I do disagree with you, but most of my vitriol was directed at the click media.

But, I think Texas going 1-4 down the stretch is about as likely as LSU finishing 7-5. So laugh all you want boudreaux. He who laughs last laughs most. ;) :D