Seattle v. Dallas

Be very surprised if Dez does not get start. He looked great in practice in terms of movement and fluidity. Garrett has no choice. Big D needs a win here.

I saw on ESPN that he will play. I realize Seattle isn't as good as last year, and Hardy should have a field day with the backup. If Dez is 100%, then I think we have a shot even with Cassel, but I'm not changing my pick.

Seattle defense is still very good. Their offense? Not so much.

Haven't heard yet if Okung will play or not. If not, things may get ugly for the Hawks on that side of the ball. RT Gilliam and RG Britt are especially bad at pass protecting, so the Hawks may keep things very close to the vest.

While the Hawks defense is good, they have some secondary holes due to players that left in free agency. Their big wins this season were against the Lions and 49ers. They didn't play well decent teams.

Seems it will come down to Cassel and if he can keep the turnovers down. Cowboys D is also on a historic 5 game skid of no turnovers, so probability would suggest that turns around soon; getting closer to the mean in this area would do this team a world of good (and probably would have given them 2 extra wins.)

Ready to see Lucky Whitehead at running back some more.

having to kick field goals everytime wont get the job done. just another game they shoulda coulda won. probably be 2-7 when Romo comes back. will have to go 7-0 to have a prayer

they didnt play bad today. they are just very limited on offense without Romo and i dont understand it. you would think somehow some way they could have won at least 1 of these games. might as well play for a better draft pick now

definately been jinxed this year. the refs missed Seattle with to many men on the field which would have given Dallas a 1st down with a CHANCE to score a td instead of a fg then a motion penalty on 13 which nullified a 1st and goal at the 7 or 8

the refs missed Seattle with to many men on the field which would have given Dallas a 1st down with a CHANCE to score a td instead of a fg then a motion penalty on 13 which nullified a 1st and goal at the 7 or 8

They didn't miss the fact that there were too many men on the field for Seattle. What they did was allow a clock stoppage due to Carroll calling a second time out in a row, which is not allowed By rule, that is a penalty. It's a shame that Dallas was penalized by a blatant mistake by the NFL. It will be interesting to see what the league brass has to say about this. I'm sure they will do nothing.

They didn't miss the fact that there were too many men on the field for Seattle. What they did was allow a clock stoppage due to Carroll calling a second time out in a row, which is not allowed By rule, that is a penalty. It's a shame that Dallas was penalized by a blatant mistake by the NFL. It will be interesting to see what the league brass has to say about this. I'm sure they will do nothing.

yeah that's what i meant by them missing the call

I regretted jumping on Spacegolfer's side with the Romo thing last year, but you can find out the true measure of a player during an injury. The Cowboy offense has completely fallen apart without him. Those 8-8 years would be 4-12 years without Romo. The fact that the Cowboys can't do anything is a great testament to Romo's importance. This is likely a 10 win Cowboy team with Romo who is looking at another 6-10 or 5-9 season assuming Romo comes back in 2 weeks... As much as I disliked Cowboy fans growing up, I actually have some sympathy for them.