The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BillSimmons

Seattle v. Dallas

I regretted jumping on Spacegolfer's side with the Romo thing last year, but you can find out the true measure of a player during an injury. The Cowboy offense has completely fallen apart without him. Those 8-8 years would be 4-12 years without Romo. The fact that the Cowboys can't do anything is a great testament to Romo's importance. This is likely a 10 win Cowboy team with Romo who is looking at another 6-10 or 5-9 season assuming Romo comes back in 2 weeks... As much as I disliked Cowboy fans growing up, I actually have some sympathy for them.

Romo's career numbers are impressive despite mostly playing on bad Cowboy teams. I really believe with a good Oline and decent defense, Romo could've led the Cowboys to a couple of championships. Guess we will never know

Romo's career numbers are impressive despite mostly playing on bad Cowboy teams. I really believe with a good Oline and decent defense, Romo could've led the Cowboys to a couple of championships. Guess we will never know

Next year is always the year... Or at least that motto holds true in college football lol

Next year is always the year... Or at least that motto holds true in college football lol

I seem to hear that often from a certain fanbase.... Hmmm lol

At least doomers TV survived the day....... :lol:

Yes saved me one TV for sure. Cowboys was overmatched but still kept it close.