Overton (2-1) at Maud (1-2)

Mr. P

Overton (2-1) at Maud (1-2)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this'n?

This is the team that beat Harleton and should have played better against Tenaha and Timpson.

Good. Go forth and represent our district well brother. if y'all can get the 2 seed it greatly improves your chances.

This is the team that beat Harleton and should have played better against Tenaha and Timpson.

it's crazy,y'all beat harleton, harleton beat Timpson, Timpson beat y'all. match ups.

Overton could do absolutely nothing right this half. Surprised a bit by that but the Cards are playing really well.

y'all,Timpson and Overton are very hard to figure out.

FINAL Maud: 48, Overton: 14 Next week Mustangs play 12-2A runner-up Iola in bi-district playoff action, time/place TBD.

that iola defense looks SOLID. good luck.

FINAL Maud: 48, Overton: 14 Next week Mustangs play 12-2A runner-up Iola in bi-district playoff action, time/place TBD.

MaxPreps is showing Timpson playing Iola...I think we got bumped down to 4th seed, get Normangee.

Normangee's Record 8-2 (5-0)

Leon 6-48 Mart 34-70 Snook 48-28 New Waverly 51-15 Grapeland 30-21 Colmesneil 40-0 Burkeville 22-14 Evadale 44-20 Sabine Pass 52-0 Iola 30-12

Insanity...they run a tight line three back offense and all the defense has to do it stack it up on the line...basically run 4/5 plays ...defensively, they don't practice hard on tacking (in my opinion)...practice soft - play soft

Ronster I say this with all due respect, y'all's kids just looked like they didn't wanna be there last night. Also don't want to take away from what our kids did to win, but just an observation.