WrestleMania 32

Five0pd310

Went to the one at the Astrodome all those years ago....had a blast....the pre-event shows are awesome......get there about 5 hours before it starts so you can check it all out......

I want to say they do a lot of meet-and-greets prior to the show. My wife will probably be more interested in that than anything else. I've always been eager to see something on this big of a scale. I've been to a Hell-in-a-Cell PPV event, but other than that, the biggest thing I've seen is a sold out MLB playoff game. I'm really looking forward to this.

Went to the one at the Astrodome all those years ago....had a blast....the pre-event shows are awesome......get there about 5 hours before it starts so you can check it all out......

I went to that one too in college... that was in 2000... It was very fun. Reminded me a lot of a BCS bowl game with all of the pre-game festivities...

I kinda want to go, I haven't watched wrasslin in years but its WrestleMania. It will probably never come back this close again in my lifetime.

Exactly what I was thinking. WrestleMania is like the Super Bowl, National Championship, and World Series all wrapped up in one show. It may be a once in a lifetime chance.