The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Five0pd310

WrestleMania 32

We got our tickets Monday. Anyone else going?

Nope, buy stock in WWE again and sell righ after!

Is Brock Lesner making his comeback at WM?

Went to the one at the Astrodome all those years ago....had a blast....the pre-event shows are awesome......get there about 5 hours before it starts so you can check it all out......

Went to the one at the Astrodome all those years ago....had a blast....the pre-event shows are awesome......get there about 5 hours before it starts so you can check it all out......

I want to say they do a lot of meet-and-greets prior to the show. My wife will probably be more interested in that than anything else. I've always been eager to see something on this big of a scale. I've been to a Hell-in-a-Cell PPV event, but other than that, the biggest thing I've seen is a sold out MLB playoff game. I'm really looking forward to this.

Nope, buy stock in WWE again and sell righ after!

Is Brock Lesner making his comeback at WM?

I'm not sure. I haven't watched Raw in a while. I'll have to get back into it here pretty soon.

I went to that one too in college... that was in 2000... It was very fun. Reminded me a lot of a BCS bowl game with all of the pre-game festivities...

I went to that one too in college... that was in 2000... It was very fun. Reminded me a lot of a BCS bowl game with all of the pre-game festivities...

The pre-fight shows were as good as the wrestling.......

The pre-fight shows were as good as the wrestling.......

The only reason I went was for the Hardy Boys ladder match...

I kinda want to go, I haven't watched wrasslin in years but its WrestleMania. It will probably never come back this close again in my lifetime.

I kinda want to go, I haven't watched wrasslin in years but its WrestleMania. It will probably never come back this close again in my lifetime.

Exactly what I was thinking. WrestleMania is like the Super Bowl, National Championship, and World Series all wrapped up in one show. It may be a once in a lifetime chance.

I'm like Colmes, I would probably get more enjoyment from the pregame festivities more than anything. Plus I would love to see Taker up close if he is there.