Here's the ONLY Thing the nutjob pinkos can find Against Senator Cruz

RETIREDFAN1

^

That is goofy alright. Wonder what Cruz thinks of Snowden. And of course what Kirt thinks of Cruz commenting positively about Ron Paul.

Probably a keen observation anyway.

"He's got moves like Cheney." (could be, lol)

Im pretty sure Cruz would support prosecuting Snowden. I too have had positive comments about both Rand and Ron Paul when they are not spewing foreign policy and national defense nonsense ...

I agree the article is ridiculous. However when is the last time you had an eye adjustment? The barrel of the shotgun Cruz was waving behind him was almost horizontal and unless someone did some trick photography there were vehicles and buildings behind him likely out of range for bird shot and even buckshot yet with the slight trajectory of the barrel over shoulder...

Cruz sort of looks like Daffy Duck in the pic. Actually he resembles the Disney cartoon character Goofy. Oh boy , photochop time.

When Cruz becomes president maybe someone will suggest he take a hunter safety course before he becomes Cheney II. Read what the longtime NRA noted. :lol:

Upon closer inspection at about 1:30 of the vid I wonder if the guy with the camera is still standing in the direction of Ted's barrel. Oh Goofy...

The two photos I saw the barrel was resting on his shoulder. I couldn't tell if he had the finger on the trigger or not. I didn't watch the video.

Gobble, gobble , a duped gobbler. Tell the success story of those you have chosen in so called elections. The story about Cruz is simply funny and a prime example how Goofy some people are when it comes to handling firearms. Just ask the republicOn hero Richard Cheney.

Wahh, wahh, wahh!! All I hear from you about Cruz is whining and complaining. Well, that and your off topic ramblings which make no sense to anyone. Come up with something useful to say, that doesn't involve your tired rhetoric of Cheney, Rove, "disrespecting" Magneto, and anything else you pander on a daily basis. Actual thought processes would be nice to read

:lol: What exactly do you have to offer? Nothing I can see. You are duped by republicOns emphasis on CONS. Crawl our of your continued denial.

You are legitimately the king of assumptions on this site. Since I approve of Ted Cruz, and that's all you've ever heard out of me about supporting a republican, that must make me duped. I guess since all I've ever heard out of you is garbage, you must be Grover from Sesame Street. The only con I see in the direct vicinity is your glorious savior, the snake oil peddler Magneto. Oh, and don't question what people can offer until you bring some sanity to your posts. I sometimes wonder if you have just glued some statements to the wall and throw darts to see what you're going to post. Plus, your whole anti-establishment dog and pony show would gain a lot more steam here if you learned some social skills. Engaging in a discussion is much better than just automatically attacking someone because they support one specific person in a specific party, and have posted nothing else about specifics. Too bad you can't see past your own perceived "Enlightenment".

What does trust have to do with narcissism?

You are asking if I'm narcissistic because I don't want to listen to your garbage laden vitriol. In your slanted view of reality, I must be self absorbed because I am opposed to you and vigorously state why I think you are one of the most ridiculous posters on here. So, my response of that I don't trust you is because you seem to think that anyone who believes anything other than what you believe is, in your own simpleton words, "duped" and a "sheeple". I don't trust you because you would rather criticize and attempt to degrade everyone who has even the slightest difference of ideas from you. I don't trust you because you would rather troll than offer solutions or have a reasonable discussion with anyone. But, then again, i guess your track record has shown you to be this way for years. I don't trust you because you are more narrow minded than kirt, whom you love to rag on all the time.

So, simply put, I don't trust you because you would rather sit back and grandstand and degrade everyone else, while if someone disagrees with your beliefs, you automatically lump them into your moronic name-calling group.