2015-2016 NCAA Basketball Thread

Coach Rab

Official is 7,203, but I think it can push higher...Hearing they have had crowds of close to 8,000 when it comes to standing room only type situations

Smaller than I thought, figured they would have expanded to 10K by now with the state of the mens bball program as of now.

Official is 7,203, but I think it can push higher...Hearing they have had crowds of close to 8,000 when it comes to standing room only type situations

Used to sit 8000 with all bleacher seating. But chair seating reduced capacity.

Smaller than I thought, figured they would have expanded to 10K by now with the state of the mens bball program as of now.

With the current setup, the only way to hit 10k would be to go back to bleacher seating, which isn't going to happen. Too much money in season ticket sales.

I wouldn't be opposed to moving to bleacher seating for the student section, helping squeeze a few more fans in. Attendance isn't quite there yet though. In fact, attendance was actually down this past season because of a very weak non-conference schedule, including one game at the old Shelton Gym (Capacity 800). I still think we finished north of 4,000 a game, with two sell outs. I expect next year to push 4,500-5,500 depending on the schedule Keller can put together.

With the current setup, the only way to hit 10k would be to go back to bleacher seating, which isn't going to happen. Too much money in season ticket sales.

I wouldn't be opposed to moving to bleacher seating for the student section, helping squeeze a few more fans in. Attendance isn't quite there yet though. In fact, attendance was actually down this past season because of a very weak non-conference schedule, including one game at the old Shelton Gym (Capacity 800). I still think we finished north of 4,000 a game, with two sell outs. I expect next year to push 4,500-5,500 depending on the schedule Keller can put together.

Why did they play a game at Shelton Gym????