2015-2016 NCAA Basketball Thread

Coach Rab

Great win in front of a lot of big time recruits!

I was upset with Taylor's shot but ecstatic with Felix buzzer beater!

This team is getting better every game and I was most impressed with how they answered every time UNC got up by 6 or 8.

Great win for Shaka and this team but it means nothing if you don't continue to get better!

Great win in front of a lot of big time recruits!

I was upset with Taylor's shot but ecstatic with Felix buzzer beater!

This team is getting better every game and I was most impressed with how they answered every time UNC got up by 6 or 8.

Great win for Shaka and this team but it means nothing if you don't continue to get better!

+1 This team is getting better with each game. I never for a moment thought they could beat UNC, but they kept up with them and were able to be in a position to win at the end of the game.

SFA playing in Shelton Gym for the first time since 1974. Was supposed to go, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to leave in time.

The place holds only like 900. Season ticket holders are allowed to enter at 3:30 while the gates open for general admission at 4:00. Should be a fun environment for this one...

SFA rolls past Our Lady of the Lake in their "Throwback" game.

Next up is a touch trip to Tempe to take on Arizona State. The Jacks will follow that up with a trip to Birmingham to take on UAB. Should let us see how far this team has come since that brutal start to the year...

Arizona State 80 - SFA 73

Glad to see them compete well against a good Sun Devil squad. Was hoping for a win here. Its my understanding the officiating was not very good. ASU got a few things to go their way throughout the game, especially late when SFA cut the deficit down to 3 with a minute left.

Longhorn Network reports:

Texas center Cam Ridley fractured his left foot during practice Sunday. He will have surgery tomorrow and will be out indefinitely.

Huge blow to Texas and Cam. He was having a great year and was the a focal point for the offense!

Ugh!

SFA chokes on the road, falling to UAB 76-66. This brings the Jacks non-conference record to a disappointing 7-5.

SFA opens conference play at home Saturday against McNeese.

They have been promising lately, especially the first 15 minutes against UAB, and a really good showing against Arizona State. I know if they can pull it together, they can win the conference, but there are plenty of questions now, mainly regarding consistency.

SFA chokes on the road, falling to UAB 76-66. This brings the Jacks non-conference record to a disappointing 7-5.

SFA opens conference play at home Saturday against McNeese.

They have been promising lately, especially the first 15 minutes against UAB, and a really good showing against Arizona State. I know if they can pull it together, they can win the conference, but there are plenty of questions now, mainly regarding consistency.

Consistency will be the key for SFA. Game to game 10 minutes to minutes. Even after the end of first half debacle SFA rebuilt a lead before letting UAB go on something like a 16-1 run. Just can't do that and be successful.