2015-2016 NCAA Basketball Thread

Coach Rab

UNI 70

SFA 60

Jacks are going to have to start beating teams like UNI if they want to remain in the national spotlight.....

UNI 71 - #1 North Carolina 67

I still think we were better than UNI, but this takes some of the sting out of that loss...

A&M is really looking good offensively compared to the last few years. They are looking like a tournament team right now. Will know more after their game with Texas this week.

I don't expect Texas to beat ATM. Texas in 2 games has struggled rebounding and scoring in the half court. The freshmen are struggling shooting and with turnovers. I do think this team will get it going and be a tourney team but the nonconference schedule is very tough.

I don't expect Texas to beat ATM. Texas in 2 games has struggled rebounding and scoring in the half court. The freshmen are struggling shooting and with turnovers. I do think this team will get it going and be a tourney team but the nonconference schedule is very tough.

looking forward to the battle of the Bigs. Texas has the experience down there while A&M has the stud freshman in Davis.

Looking forward to see how we look this week.

As for a fun tidbit, while it was just a scrimmage and nothing more, SFA is said to have "beaten" Texas by 18 points and North Texas by 26 points before the season started...Says to me SFA is better than their record says and how they have looked just a week and a half into the season...

ATM beat Texas 84-73. About what I expected, Texas showed improvement but still has trouble scoring at times. I'm not sure what the NCAA was trying to accomplish with the new foul rules. Maybe some old guys enjoys free throws!

@shanew21: There are 52 fouls in this game through 36 minutes. 1 foul every 42 seconds.

The game was unwatchable at times because of the whistles. I don't think I'll be watching much college basketball this season. It's not fun seeing your team go on a run and have it stopped by foul that wouldn't be called in a high school game!

ATM beat Texas 84-73. About what I expected, Texas showed improvement but still has trouble scoring at times. I'm not sure what the NCAA was trying to accomplish with the new foul rules. Maybe some old guys enjoys free throws!

@shanew21: There are 52 fouls in this game through 36 minutes. 1 foul every 42 seconds.

The game was unwatchable at times because of the whistles. I don't think I'll be watching much college basketball this season. It's not fun seeing your team go on a run and have it stopped by foul that wouldn't be called in a high school game!

The frosh Davis was impressive. Refs as you said were horrible. We got away from feeding the big guy down low. Should've won by 20