John Tyler (7-3) vs Texas High (8-2)

cujoforlife

MarMav congrats to the Mavericks for a great season and for the Huge win over Longview. I mean that truely. I WAS at the game and hated the weather conditions ended up like they did cause I saw this coming. Guys truth is Texas High matches up better with Marshall. T-High would have won against Marshall with the Mav QB healthy and if it was sunny, dry, no wind, and 70 degrees. I know what your saying..."That's easy to say now since T-High won".... But truthfully why wouldn't Texas High win that game!! The Mavs were the same team almost totally as they have been the last 3 years. T-High beat the Mavs the last two years in good weather and even AT Marshall. QB was the same both years and Haller kid was in the same roll last year I know not sure of the previous year. 2013 45-0 T-High, 2014 41-14 T-High, This years weather just kept T-High under 30 27-7. Not taking anything away from the season the Mavs are enjoying not at all, but enough with the excuses. Just enjoy your Playoff draw in D-II and good Luck. T-High will be busy Playing a D-I District Champion for their first round!!

How would you know what would have happen. No, we were not the same the same team we were the last two years. Alot of the same players, but not the same results. We went from 1-9 to 9-1 in those three years. Think that is a little difference. You nor I will ever know, but how did the Tigers playing D-1 District Champion in first round go for you?

15 5a sure talking a lot of mess after going 3-1 against 16 5a. See if any one comes close to bringing a championship back to that district.

Y'all are the ones who boasted how superior your district was last year (and this year). How y'all would dominate all of us.

But in two years, y'all see 3-5 when it counts and two of those are from JT.

Just funny how to hear how inferior you are to another district yet...😂

• Like 1

Y'all are the ones who boasted how superior your district was last year (and this year). How y'all would dominate all of us.

Just funny how to hear how inferior you are to another district yet...

What is the overall standings between the two districts in two years?

Just funny how to hear how inferior you are to another district yet...😂

Y'all are starting to sound like Big ten and Big 12 fans. Congrats, y'all are 5-3 against us. 2-0 against my team. Hopefully y'all can actually make a run, like two of our district teams did last year. Ennis won state. Lufkin choked after going up 28-0. The district was obviously better last year. Defintely wrong about it this season, never said the teams in your district didn't have a chance to win though. The Hallsville win was the only real surprising victory out of the last two years imo, if we're being honest. Beating the DFW teams is all that should matter right now. Good luck!