John Tyler (7-3) vs Texas High (8-2)

cujoforlife

oh yes, will be looking for the blowout. Now you on the other hand Pack007 probably will be over on the Lobo side curled up with 84. Where is 06? He will give them hell,

QUIT HATING! You are just jealous because I would go to my grave before I hugged up with anyone in that atrocious BLUE!

BRING IT TEXAS HIGH! GO 15-5A!

I take it by TRICK play you mean a play not planned for? I just wonder why people call plays TRICK plays. Not a normal play? For who's offense? Maybe TRICK play means one the DEFENSE didn't prepare for? IMHO that is called GOOD coaching. To prepare your team to run a play the opposing team cannot stop in order to score. I heard the argument last night Gilmer should have won by 50. Maybe they should have but a defense who takes the ball away 7 times didn't get lucky, they PREPARED! JSo

We should be up by way more thigh had to pull out the trick plays to get the second score but our d been holding them most the game

All the good teams JT have played this season have either made the game close or won. JT lucky the game is close. 2 first downs and 0 points the entire second half of the Nac game. Defense gave up 14 of 16 too.

I will say Smith has had a few open wrs but didn't make the throw and chose to run . And I call trick plays plays that aren't the normal plays the team runs .. I'm sure they won't go back to that play they scored on in second half it wouldn't be the right thing I'd think to do again since we seen it now