John Tyler (7-3) vs Texas High (8-2)

cujoforlife

Any Cujo fans coming to the Rose to root for the Pack and your district against the Lobos??

oh yes, will be looking for the blowout. Now you on the other hand Pack007 probably will be over on the Lobo side curled up with 84. Where is 06? He will give them hell,

oh yes, will be looking for the blowout. Now you on the other hand Pack007 probably will be over on the Lobo side curled up with 84. Where is 06? He will give them hell,

ugh..First of all, I don't curl up or cuddle!! Get it straight lol. Secondly, 06 was the only one flirting with 84!! I think he's still banned though. Also, blowout for who??

Safe travel to all the T-High fans that are coming down tomorrow for the game and the ones that are coming down tonight.

T-High it's been all fun battling with you guys,or reading the battles, Nothimg personal.

We know T-High is one of the top program in East Texas and has been. You guys have been putting QB, RB, DB, WR in the next two levels for along time.

I remember T-high had a running back by the name I think Percy Bruce. That was a hard guy to bring down.

I know there was talk about who was fast or the fastest. Other than a few up and down years T-High and JT was always two of the top fastest schools. Be true about it THigh use to rule at one time. They had guy name E. Murphy, and Ulysses. Those guys was fast,

But anyway just letting you guys know we do know a little bit about you guys history. Until 2 PM Saturday. GO CUJO!

• Like 1