jakeelee

Lindale Vs. Marshall  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Lindale in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Lindale in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

It seems like Lindale's defense has played well (for the most part) in a pretty tough district. Marshall is definitely a good football team, and seem to be playing well. It stinks that they lost the QB, because I really thought they could make a run with him. I think Lindale gets the upset here.

Lindale - 28

Marshall - 17

Big Red Pride never dies. I played for the Mavs in the early 80's and was on the 82 playoff team. It's a shame we had such a horrible coach those years, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth for years. Glad to see the Mavs have a great coaching staff now leading these young men. Leadership means so much at this age. Winning isn't a bad thing either.

I've got a Soph. that starts for the Waskom Wildcats now and got a championship ring last year. Having talent takes you far but having tremendous leadership at the top is what get you to the title. Looking for another title this year.

Mavs roll in this one.

• Like 1

So far 15-5a is 2-0. I Think Hallsville Lindale Nac and Ennis are all pretty evenly matched this year. Marshall needs to show up and play to their potential, or no rematch with SOC.

I'm hoping that Mav defense shows up again!! They've really come together the past couple of weeks!

I was extremely impressed with Marshall this year, not just their ability, but their sportsmanship. You may scoff, but seeing a team man handle another team, and consistently help the other teams players up, pat them on the head, and go play the next play, reminds me of how good teams present themselves. Good luck Mavs! Represent 15-5A and make it 3-0! THigh will finish the sweep...