5A DI R2 Bi-District: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-2) vs Lufkin Panthers (7-3)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

Great sitting with the group tonight. The lady next to me said that I was good luck so I'll try to make it more of a habit.

Mavchamp, great meeting ya. Truly a good dude. Hope yall kill Lindale tomorrow.

oh so you good luck and I'm freaking spoiled rotten butter beans huh?!? Let them tell it...lol

Great sitting with the group tonight. The lady next to me said that I was good luck so I'll try to make it more of a habit.

Thank you for joining us. If it isn't anything else, at least it is entertaining. (Me trying to be nice is the best part! Apparently I fail miserably!)

Lol I could tell yall were a ruthless bunch but I honestly enjoyed it. I like the uniforms and your band is good. 66 straight years seriously lol . Lufkin need shiny helmets they looked dull and not good at all. The purple on black uniform was a nice touch.

Why in the world are you still talking about our helmets??? Who caress..

It wasn't so bad... right!!!! lol.We were glad to have you...

we missed Gtee though... he let something like work stop him from coming to the game...... :D

Summit ain't stopping Lv running game. King need to stop playing around though, start 11 and stop passing.That kid is good.

You should've seen the sign they made lol

You liked that... didn't you.!!... I told 84 to put it up earlier... most of the Lufkin fans were gone or leaving when she put it up....

Hope the QB is ok.!? Hated to see him go out but he was hammered by the D 4 straight plays.

oh so you good luck and I'm freaking spoiled rotten butter beans huh?!? Let them tell it...lol

If we had lost tonight, they would have thrown him to the wolves...no pun intended! Lol!

I told you guys after the Marshall game... I put my South Louisiana spell to work to ward off that bad Mojo.. Gtee you are more than welcome..... lol

Looked like #### compared to the rest of the uniforms. Looked dull like a jv team wore it. You shouldn't get defensive about it while we are at it , the qb was atrocious and couldn't read a defense to save his life.

Stick to crappy Henderson football. I don't care about your opinion troll.

You liked that... didn't you.!!... I told 84 to put it up earlier... most of the Lufkin fans were gone on leaving when she put it up....

Hope the QB is ok.!? Hated to see him go out but he was hammered by the D 4 straight plays.

Our sophomore olinemen that was on 87, was trying to get him killed this year it seems..

Yeah.. that is unfortunate... I could see where the QB was frustrated with him and vocal about it right before the play he went out.

Yep, he's been frustrated with him in every game lol. The coaches knew who would be lined up against him though. Just didn't make any adjustments. Doesn't make sense to me, because he's basically our offense. You would think they would do a better job of protecting him.

Yep, he's been frustrated with him in every game lol. The coaches knew who would be lined up against him though. Just didn't make any adjustments. Doesn't make sense to me, because he's basically our offense. You would think they would do a better job of protecting him.

Well the good thing about it, he will be back with a year of varsity experience as well as the QB...growing pains usually pay dividends.

Him talking about your helmets is far from trolling... sorry that we can't live up to your standards Pack... and we can do away with the points and just suspend without warnings if you'd like

I'm talking about past posts, not the helmets. You and Five can do what you want..