5A DI R2 Bi-District: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-2) vs Lufkin Panthers (7-3)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

Hell man! We playing in Rose! You know who damn stadium it is! Don't even trip like that!

😂 Quick should've made y'all agree to Palestine or Corsicana lol. I rather flip for home and home instead of playing at Rose. I'm hoping the crowds will be better for this one. Y'all didn't have as many fans as I thought y'all would have last year. We had a poor showing too.

😂 Quick should've made y'all agree to Palestine or Corsicana lol. I rather flip for home and home instead of playing at Rose. I'm hoping the crowds will be better for this one. Y'all didn't have as many fans as I thought y'all would have last year. We had a poor showing too.

you sitting with 84 next week right?

You WOULD rather flip, wouldn't you? 😂😂

Too bad Corsicana isn't hosting any playoff games this year.

Renovations.

I am NOT superstitious, but I am looking back at the picture of our fabulous group last year, and I will have to recreate the same outfit that was worn a year ago. Come on 33°!!!! (Long johns under jeans definitely does nothing for a girl's figure! SMH!)

I'd think that y'all are home since we've been home the last two meetings.

That has on no barring on it.

Neutral site means you have to flip for home each time. I have no idea though. I'm sure we'll find out Monday, if not sometime today.

Oh which side is safe for me too sit home lol. I don't want to make you, 07, and johnny heck lobo nation mad . Of course I could buy pack07 a dr pepper and sit on the home side.

I would honestly suggest come sitting with us.

But, after the gtee incident in Marshall early this year, our group is closed for the playoffs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (just playin gtee!!!)

• Like 1

I would honestly suggest come sitting with us.

But, after the gtee incident in Marshall early this year, our group is closed for the playoffs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (just playin gtee!!!)

He is all worried about how Y'ALL will act with him on our side, never once mentioning how I would act! Nervy!

JB brought out the spell that undid all the negative energy from Marshall, we should be good to go! Don't listen to them Gtee!

• Like 1

He is all worried about how Y'ALL will act with him on our side, never once mentioning how I would act! Nervy!

JB brought out the spell that undid all the negative energy from Marshall, we should be good to go! Don't listen to them Gtee!

Lioness has lost his dang mind. I don't even drink a Dr. Pepper neither!! At least get the drink right

I'm expecting an outstanding game.

The last 3 Lgv/Luf games I've been to were amazing.

Rose Stadium playoff. SFA playoff. One at Lobo..... I think it was the one that broke the streak IIRC.

Win or lose Friday, I hope Lobo fans will come support the Mavs on Saturday at PT Vs Lindale.

Go Lobos!

Everyone picking Lv to win, we don't have a chance. Lufkin people don't even think we have a chance too. I wonder if we can get King to flip for this one ??.

yawn yawn yawn.

Lufkin will dominate. We will bow to the greatness that is 16-5A.

Pack by 80.

I am NOT superstitious, but I am looking back at the picture of our fabulous group last year, and I will have to recreate the same outfit that was worn a year ago. Come on 33°!!!! (Long johns under jeans definitely does nothing for a girl's figure! SMH!)

hey... you can wear your witchy poos... .lol....