5A DI R2 Bi-District: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-2) vs Lufkin Panthers (7-3)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

Everyone picking Lv to win, we don't have a chance. Lufkin people don't even think we have a chance too. I wonder if we can get King to flip for this one ??.

Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... we have read that sandbagging line before... we are not falling for that banana in the tailpipe....remember you guys played in the toughest district in the state and beat the defending state champs...in Ennis.....

Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... we have read that sandbagging line before... we are not falling for that banana in the tailpipe....remember you guys played in the toughest district in the state and beat the defending state champs...in Ennis.....

Not only beat them in Ennis, but SHUT THEM OUTTTT!!

Y'all put 63 on a very good Hallsville team and blew out our district champs. They didn't even score in the second half. The same JT team that we struggled with. We don't have a chance. No chance. Stop sandbagging Lobos and bringing up coin flips. I hope King takes it easy on us..😞

Y'all put 63 on a very good Hallsville team and blew out our district champs. They didn't even score in the second half. The same JT team that we struggled with. We don't have a chance. No chance. Stop sandbagging Lobos and bringing up coin flips. I hope King takes it easy on us..

007 you make me laugh... I think the Pack will bring it and I have not seen Lufkin play since we played you guys the first game of the season. I still see a close game and this is a rivalry game...

Win or lose Friday, I hope Lobo fans will come support the Mavs on Saturday at PT Vs Lindale.

Yea...I ain't goin no where if we lose.

Depends on when the Summit/Kimball game is tbh though. Plus, that JT/TX High game at Lobo is just as tempting.

Y'all put 63 on a very good Hallsville team and blew out our district champs. They didn't even score in the second half. The same JT team that we struggled with. We don't have a chance. No chance. Stop sandbagging Lobos and bringing up coin flips. I hope King takes it easy on us..😞

I'll play...

Please...we got nuttin' and we been nuttin' all season. We loss to a program that hasn't beat us in 15 years and loss to some Lousyana team. We got nuttin I tell ya but tradition and luck. LP is so good...they don't even have to play a down of football to win a game. Just ask Ennis.

Only thing I have to look forward to Friday is Stanley's BBQ. Now this is something I won't sandbag about....this darn place knows how to make some BBQ!

• Like 1

If there is something in this game thread that you think is inaccurate, please enlighten us with your vast knowledge of Lobo Football. Better yet, make your own page and stay off of ours! 😠😠😠

Go Lobos!

What the he🏈🏈 are you talking about? You don't know that yourself, and you are a yobo! It was a complement .

I'll play...

Please...we got nuttin' and we been nuttin' all season. We loss to a program that hasn't beat us in 15 years and loss to some Lousyana team. We got nuttin I tell ya but tradition and luck. LP is so good...that don't even have to play a down of football to win a game. Just ask Ennis.

Only thing I have to look forward to Friday is Stanley's BBQ. Now this is something I won't sandbag about....this darn place knows how to make some BBQ!

That place will probably be packed again Friday. I'm probably eating at a restaurant near the loop, when I'm coming into Tyler.

All about the Razoos.

I need some rat toes and stuffed shrimp.

Nom nom nom nom.

84.... can you get me a ticket? I already need to give you some money anyway. Need to remind me! I never carry cash.

I officially have an open tab with you. LMAO.

You know what Champ...you might be onto something with Razoos. But I get enough of that in the city.

You don't come across great BBQ like Stanley's everyday though!

Ask 84 and 07..... Razoos is my 1st stop in DFW. I hate that it's a chain..... but... daaaang. Those rat toes! lmao.

Never had Stanley's, but always heard about it when I worked at ETMC. Might have to check that out. Love some good BBQ.

That place will probably be packed again Friday. I'm probably eating at a restaurant near the loop, when I'm coming into Tyler.

make sure you stop by our wonderful new outlet mall on your way in! Lol you guys should stop by salsaritas when you come in,great fresh cantina Mexican food

make sure you stop by our wonderful new outlet mall on your way in! Lol you guys should stop by salsaritas when you come in,great fresh cantina Mexican food

That sounds good actually.

Hopefully it's as good as that place Greenville suggested when we played them.