5A DI R2 Bi-District: Longview vs Lufkin

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-2) vs Lufkin Panthers (7-3)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lufkin a close one
    • Lufkin in a blow out

I think Longview should be the slight favorite. This game will be no different. Just another good ole East Texas rivalry. Lufkins definitely going to have to play better offensively as far as executing in the redzone and blocking. Rodgers will have to run the football a lot more when he gets outside the pocket. One difference is I think Kahlil Brown will be Lufkins feature back this go around. Phillips also more comfortable playing at the 5A level. Longview is going to have to establish the run. Maybe more sweeps and tosses this go around. The Ross kid will have to take care of ball for sure. Was a little sloppy last game vs Lufkin. Longview had a few deep ball opportunities last time they couldn't quite connect on. Will be interesting to see if they hit one this go around. Ill be honest I dont see why Longview should even attempt more then 10 passes. Just pound the football with Miller and use the deep stable of backs behind him. Going to be another fun one. Whoever does win is going to have their hands full with Summit thats for dang sure.

I think Longview should be the slight favorite. This game will be no different. Just another good ole East Texas rivalry. Lufkins definitely going to have to play better offensively as far as executing in the redzone and blocking. Rodgers will have to run the football a lot more when he gets outside the pocket. One difference is I think Kahlil Brown will be Lufkins feature back this go around. Phillips also more comfortable playing at the 5A level. Longview is going to have to establish the run. Maybe more sweeps and tosses this go around. The Ross kid will have to take care of ball for sure. Was a little sloppy last game vs Lufkin. Longview had a few deep ball opportunities last time they couldn't quite connect on. Will be interesting to see if they hit one this go around. Ill be honest I dont see why Longview should even attempt more then 10 passes. Just pound the football with Miller and use the deep stable of backs behind him. Going to be another fun one. Whoever does win is going to have their hands full with Summit thats for dang sure.

Are you coming??

You do know you have to sit next to her in Tyler right? Just saying. We're going to miss your threads and stats, when you're gone lol

Lol

Whatever drink I had last night feels like death enough this morning, so I'll be able to take it. (Hopefully she doesn't just vanish for an hour like she did last year)

Lol

Whatever drink I had last night feels like death enough this morning, so I'll be able to take it. (Hopefully she doesn't just vanish for an hour like she did last year)

An HOUR?

where? Doing wha....

Nvm...... I don't wanna know.

Lol

An hour? I was gone 15 minutes and you have to make a total exaggeration of the time. You and everyone else around us knows where I went and why! Wolf even saw me when I passed by him close to the top. It was either that, or I was going over the rail. Even with JB helping y'all, you couldn't have stopped me! Maybe I will try to meditate before this week's game!

Noneeee of us do.

LIES!