Ennis vs Hallsville, 7:30 Friday in Van

Monte1076

No we're not the same team from last year. .but don't be fooled by the 6-4 record

In what way shouldn't I be fooled?

Probably should've lost to Lindale and also had close games against Nacogdoches and Corsicana.

Could easily be 3-7 at this point if the breaks don't go yalls way.

What way should people not be fooled about by your record and results so far?

In what way shouldn't I be fooled?

Probably should've lost to Lindale and also had close games against Nacogdoches and Corsicana.

Could easily be 3-7 at this point if the breaks don't go yalls way.

Is that not every year. .every team gets breaks... who really cares what you think. ..don't be fooled by the record like i said

What way should people not be fooled about by your record and results so far?

we could be 9-1 also if some breaks went our way..Ennis wins football games...winners win, call it what ya want..most all football games at every level could have a different result ,,If and Could and should etc Ennis made the plays to win,,they were not breaks,,,blocked FG,,successful pass to end zone,,made FG,,a break would be if the receiver would have dropped the pass, the kicker missed the FG ..breaks for the opponent

How is Ennis' O-line?? I know they like to run the ball, which could be a problem for the bobcats. Specially if their O-line is physical and big....Hallsville DL got smashed by Longview's OL.... As for Hallsville, they have to move the ball and convert 3rd downs! They will need more help on offense other than that RB...If Ennis' defense can contain the outside it might be a long night for the bobcats!

we could be 9-1 also if some breaks went our way..Ennis wins football games...winners win, call it what ya want..most all football games at every level could have a different result ,,If and Could

and should etc Ennis made the plays to win,,they

were not breaks,,,blocked FG,,successful pass to

end zone,,made FG,,a break would be if the

receiver would have dropped the pass, the kicker

missed the FG ..breaks for the opponent

Couldn't have said it better

• Like 1

How is Ennis' O-line?? I know they like to run the ball, which could be a problem for the bobcats. Specially if their O-line is physical and big....Hallsville DL got smashed by Longview's OL.... As for Hallsville, they have to move the ball and convert 3rd downs! They will need more help on offense other than that RB...If Ennis' defense can contain the outside it might be a long night for the bobcats!

For the most part, our D has been fairly good at stopping the run.

Here are our rushing yards allowed in the district:

JAX 57

NAC 51

WH 25

JT 139

LIN 60

COR 96

So in six games, that's a total of 428 yards, roughly 71.33 yards per game.

• Like 1

o line in Ennis is one of the best in the business...Im not being a homer,,, they can get it done. Both sides of the ball,,, o line,, d line very physical and big

This could be interesting then! I haven't been impressed with the bobcat D-line all year....

This could be interesting then! I haven't been impressed with the bobcat D-line all year....

Here are our offensive rushing totals in 16-5A (District only):

vs JAX: 444

vs NAC: 347

vs WH: 414

vs JT: 190

vs LIN: 183

vs COR: 330

1,908 yards in 6 games, average 318 per game.

• Like 1

Discuss...

How big is Van's stadium, anyway? Aren't they a relatively small school?

Waskom played there last year in playoffs, but you'll probably have bigger following, or at least you should. The facilities were really nice, ample seating. BUT a tornado went through there earlier in the year. Don't know how close to the school it came. Hopefully didn't have an impact.

Ennis have been perennial "monsters" during the playoffs. Followed them extensively while living in the DFW metromess. I'm thinking Hallsville may have their hands full.

I am cutting my trip to the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota a day short to catch this game. The Bobcats better make it worth it!!!!

You may as well book your room an extra night and continue panning for gold!!

Hallsvile played Ennis several years ago in the playoffs in the old Cowboy Stadium. They were playing them close early on until we did a flea-flicker pass play that went for big yardage only to be called by an illegal man downfield or some other "ghost" penalty. Fell apart after that.

I think that Graham Harrell was Ennis' QB at the timez

Hallsvile played Ennis several years ago in the playoffs in the old Cowboy Stadium. They were playing them close early on until we did a flea-flicker pass play that went for big yardage only to be called by an illegal man downfield or some other "ghost" penalty. Fell apart after that.

I think that Graham Harrell was Ennis' QB at the timez

Yepper, and his Daddy was the coach. Had several good teams on his watch.

Waskom played there last year in playoffs, but you'll probably have bigger following, or at least you should. The facilities were really nice, ample seating. BUT a tornado went through there earlier in the year. Don't know how close to the school it came. Hopefully didn't have an impact.

Ennis is chartering buses for the game tomorrow night.