GW Bears VS Canton Eagles

Gwbears24

Gladewater Vs Canton  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

i think there's only 3 people who care about this game lol

Oh no I care. I may even be there. Can't ever tell about me lol! Been watching film on Canton's QB. He has quite an arm but does throw too many picks. He will be a force next year though I'm sure.

Everytime I have ever seen them play they have had salty qb's. Must be nice.

Haha that's what I'm saying. Last year we had the best QB I've personally ever seen come through Atlanta. I mean our QB this year is good, but he's more of a Pat White style QB. Throw a little, run a lot.

We sure miss him. Love having that dual threat element, and he played hard.

Roughly 24 hours till kickoff!! Gladewater side going to have some room? Hopefully they have a good turnout.

Not sure how big the visitors side is at Bobcat Stadium.

According to TexasBob visitors side seats 3,300 people.... there will be room on GW side no way that many people will be there.....

A good chance I will be there then! Then Gilmer game on Friday, and Atlanta game on Saturday! I don't know why people complain about 4th seeds getting in, that much more football to watch!

Eagles defense is much improved, will shut down Gladewaters offense

Canton has scored 27 points a game and allowed 25 while Gladewater has scored 35 ppg and allowed 29...... I promise you Gladewater has played at least 5-6 teams better than canton already this year... that defense aint gonna "shut down" Gladewater....... GW has been held to less than 25 ppg ONCE this season (against plesant grove, gw won 14-7)............ IF you think Gladewater ain't getting at least 25 points tonight you sir are riding a crazy train.

I assure you that the Eagles have nothing close to what the Bears saw last week on defense and they ran all over Center. Bears by 35+

I'll bet you a steak dinner they don't beat Canton by 35 points and I will pay up if they do. Put your money where your mouth is. You game?