Total NAZI Takeover at the University of Missouri

RETIREDFAN1

I was wondering if there was going to be a thread about this.

Gotta disagree Colmes with this one and fully support the efforts of the students of Mizzou.

Hate speech is still a 1st amendment right yet, people were being harassed! Here are some of the incidents:

-One student smeared feces of a swastika on a dorm room door of an African-American student. Highly believed to be intentional.

-The former president of Mizzou had an incident involving in a vehicle he was riding in the homecoming parade which he waited till after he resigned to admit his apology.

-Speaking of the former Mizzou president, many students from various councils voiced to him their concerns of what was going on inside the university. The president conveyed ignorance which is something you can not do at the height of power.

-Speaking of harassment, the incidents were to the point of having Mizzou campus police contacting the national Guard and other various law agencies because students were being harassed by members of the KKK and some inhabitants of Columbia. Security suggested that students stay indoors.

-Many of the campus fraternity parties had in some instances to where they explicitly pUT on banners that no black girls or other minorities in other parties not allowed.

-Outside of the race issues,many graduate teaching assistants were not getting properly paid or benefits such as health insurance. Many of these TA's from the humanities to the sciences carry out research, teaching undergraduate courses and in return get stipends, discounts on tuition and essential needs to finish their post graduate work.

This simply wasn't a throwing the race card incident. This was a loss of control. Add in the hunger strike, social media in which users were talking about their experiences and live documenting them and the football team in protest and suddenly things changed quickly.

Every talking head mentioned the $1 million thst Mizzou would have lost out on had this football game not been played. What should have been brought up was that had their been a serious incident, the agents involved could of been sued, the university-board of regents could of taken hit and as well as many of the students transferring and incoming freshmen going somewhere else.

I don't know who these guys were but for this group to even say what they did in the link you provided as me think that they are cowards.

If that was their child, you best believe that they would be saying a different tune.

If I am a campaign manager, I would steer my boss away from the Missouri topic.

Btw,

If Gary Pinkel would of told his players to end the protest and force them to play, best believe his behind would of been out of a job too.

And the black conservatives telling Pinkel and staff to look for a job would of been sued till they wore barrels and suspenders for clear wrongful termination.

Btw,

If Gary Pinkel would of told his players to end the protest and force them to play, best believe his behind would of been out of a job too.

Contrary to the lies you have been force fed and believed like the good little pinko brainwashed sheep you have become since going to college :P....there wasn't very much support for these malcontents from their teammates......

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/09/report-half-of-mizzou-football-players-and-coaches-dont-support-strike/?utm_network=twitter&utm_post=4544088&utm_source=TW%20%40NBCSN&utm_tags=srm%5Bcollege%20football%2Carticle%5D

From the article:

"“Not everyone agrees with the decision [to stop all football activities],” the player said. “Most people are ####, including the black guys [on the team]."

Contrary to the lies you have been force fed and believed like the good little pinko brainwashed sheep you have become since going to college :P....there wasn't very much support for these malcontents from their teammates......

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/09/report-half-of-mizzou-football-players-and-coaches-dont-support-strike/?utm_network=twitter&utm_post=4544088&utm_source=TW%20%40NBCSN&utm_tags=srm%5Bcollege%20football%2Carticle%5D

From the article:

"“Not everyone agrees with the decision [to stop all football activities],” the player said. “Most people are ####, including the black guys [on the team]."

How reliable is this "report"? An anonymous player....Uh huh. That's definitely credible. There was a picture showing majority of the team together on Espn yesterday. Regardless, I feel for the students on that campus. I've heard they were receiving threats from the "trash" in that area the last few days. I hope everyone stays safe..

From the article:

"Not everyone agrees with the decision [to stop all football activities], the player said. Most people are ####, including the black guys [on the team]."

Colmes, I see both sides of the issues first and foremost. Second, I interned for a Division 1 football program in the Power 5, Big 12 so please cut the bull.

Would you really want your children in this environment? The president had to go.

2015-11-11 09.12.50.jpg

How reliable is this "report"? An anonymous player....Uh huh. That's definitely credible. There was a picture showing majority of the team together on Espn yesterday. Regardless, I feel for the students on that campus. I've heard they were receiving threats from the "trash" in that area the last few days. I hope everyone stays safe..

On my previous post, there is a picture attached showing various kids twitter and Facebook accounts of what was happenning.

How reliable is this "report"? An anonymous player....Uh huh. That's definitely credible.

It's from NBC....one of you pinko's news organizations...... :P

I've heard they were receiving threats from the "trash" in that area the last few days.

Can anyone else see the hypocrisy in one racist calling another racist a racist......

Colmes, I see both sides of the issues first and foremost. Second, I interned for a Division 1 football program in the Power 5, Big 12 so please cut the bull.

Would you really want your children in this environment? The president had to go.

So your only source for your belief that there is anything that went on is from social media??? Get real......when you furnish a LEGITIMATE source of evidence, maybe we'll talk....until then, it's just a bunch of malcontent pinko commies trying to stir up ####........

It's from NBC....one of you pinko's news organizations...... :P

Can anyone else see the hypocrisy in one racist calling another racist a racist......

Huh?? Other than the trash with the threats toward the students, who's racist? I know you aren't calling the football team and every black student at that school that's receiving those threats racist right??

Huh?? Other than the trash with the threats toward the students, who's racist? I know you aren't calling the football team and every black student at that school that's receiving those threats racist right??

Nope....I would be calling you a racist......that "trash" comment is no better than the people who allegedly did the things that set these kids off....... :P

Nope....I would be calling you a racist......that "trash" comment is no better than the people who allegedly did the things that set these kids off....... :P

So, you don't consider people trash among many other things for threatening to kill other people because of the color of their skin?? That's good to know. I see now why you called me that, because you agree with them......making you the racist.

So, you don't consider people trash among many other things for threatening to kill other people because of the color of their skin?? That's good to know. I see now why you called me that, because you agree with them......making you the racist.

We all know you meant "white trash"....you ain't fooling anybody.......As far as those allegations, I STILL haven't seen any LEGITIMATE evidence that any of that happened at all.....facebook don't count.... :P

So, you do agree with them?

Nobody has showed me that anybody even did anything.........so there is nothing to agree or disagree with until some LEGITIMATE evidence surfaces and is reported on in a LEGITIMATE media outlet......again, facebook ain't a LEGITIMATE media outlet..... :P