NAZI'S on the March at Colleges Across the Nation

RETIREDFAN1

If anyone has been to an opening kickoff frat party like SAE, expect heavy booze, loud music, drugs and date rape.

And before you go into it, http://www.texastribune.org/2015/08/23/after-student-death-texas-tech-overhauls-greek-lif/

That's also not including a chant at a retreat by OU's SAE chapter that goes, "There will never be a n@$!@# in SAE."

This is going to spread like wildfire ... now they think all they have to do is scream "racism" and they get their way .... bad, very bad .

The story seems legit to me. Seems like most are saying be grateful for the small victory and move on. Doesn't seem like they are crying racism.

This is going to spread like wildfire ... now they think all they have to do is scream "racism" and they get their way .... bad, very bad ...

Well when you have students on camera screaming the n word and banners that post rape doctrine....

You make it easy for the other side.

Well when you have students on camera screaming the n word and banners that post rape doctrine....

You make it easy for the other side.

Wrong. Most of this BS is staged just to get a reaction and stir up trouble. Deal with the individuals causing the problem plain and simple. Don't blow the whole thing out of proportion because that's what these idiots want ... they just want attention and the liberal media is helping them along the way ...

Wrong. Most of this BS is staged just to get a reaction and stir up trouble. Deal with the individuals causing the problem plain and simple. Don't blow the whole thing out of proportion because that's what these idiots want ... they just want attention and the liberal media is helping them along the way ...

Staged my large hind quarters.

As long as this continues to happen to minorities, people like yourself wouldn't give a care nor dang about it.

This c-r-a-p is nothing but a publicity stunt. These kids are so out of touch with reality. They're now outraged because the Paris attacks took the spotlight yesterday. Oh yeah..did you notice the guy who headed all this up by not eating until the President stepped down? His dad is a multi-millionaire CEO. Pretty sure he's never done without. Am I saying that there are absolutely no racists out there these days? NO. But to be completely honest, these people claiming racial discrimination experience quite the opposite! These kids are constantly receiving minority scholarships I wish I had the opportunity to receive. They're constantly receiving acceptance into programs/jobs that other white people may actually be more qualified for just to increase diversity. Black people as well as any other race, has every opportunity in American as well as anybody else, and honestly even more.

This c-r-a-p is nothing but a publicity stunt. These kids are so out of touch with reality. They're now outraged because the Paris attacks took the spotlight yesterday. Oh yeah..did you notice the guy who headed all this up by not eating until the President stepped down? His dad is a multi-millionaire CEO. Pretty sure he's never done without. Am I saying that there are absolutely no racists out there these days? NO. But to be completely honest, these people claiming racial discrimination experience quite the opposite! These kids are constantly receiving minority scholarships I wish I had the opportunity to receive. They're constantly receiving acceptance into programs/jobs that other white people may actually be more qualified for just to increase diversity. Black people as well as any other race, has every opportunity in American as well as anybody else, and honestly even more.

So your claiming reverse discrimination?

Because if that's the case, maybe you may help end racism, discrimination and help bring it to the point where everyone can respect each other.

Staged my large hind quarters.

As long as this continues to happen to minorities, people like yourself wouldn't give a care nor dang about it.

Clueless, as usual ... people like you and these demonstrators will always find a reason to scream discrimination, even if you have to manufacture these "crisis" situations. It's time to get over getting your feelings hurt so easily and get on with life ... or will this be a lifetime bitter pill for you? The aL Sharptons and Jesse Jackarse's of the world love gullible people like you who are more than willing to keep this phony stuff alive ....

So your claiming reverse discrimination?

Because if that's the case, maybe you may help end racism, discrimination and help bring it to the point where everyone can respect each other.

As long as we are a free society and not sending people to extermination camps because of their beliefs, that won't happen.....but knowing history, I'm willing to bet you pinkos are all for doing just that to cleanse society from unacceptable thoughts......

As long as we are a free society and not sending people to extermination camps because of their beliefs, that won't happen.....but knowing history, I'm willing to bet you pinkos are all for doing just that to cleanse society from unacceptable thoughts......

And just when I post it, your pinko pals don't disappoint......

http://www.thepcgraveyard.com/2015/11/13/protesters-at-college-demand-conservatives-be-sent-to-reeducation-camps/

When has this country been truly free in OUR lifetime because I know that 0 people were born before 1911.

I believe in respect and overall the philosophy of benevolence. Label me what you want so that it justifies your self-esteem.

So 1 extreme says that your extreme is wrong...yet your extreme says that the other extreme is incorrect.

Sounds like two men trying to play of a game of who is bigger when meanwhile, the house is on fire while the baby is still in the bathwater.

So 1 extreme says that your extreme is wrong...yet your extreme says that the other extreme is incorrect.

Sounds like two men trying to play of a game of who is bigger when meanwhile, the house is on fire while the baby is still in the bathwater.

Sounds like you are on the WRONG side of this issue, as usual, and don't have sense enough to realize it.......you are on the side of NAZIS.......it's a shame those pinko profs turned you.......