A Warning from the Grave About dims

RETIREDFAN1

A very wise man who "got it" ....

I have been warning everyone about the Dims for years ....

You should be warning your own party against the Dims in Republicans clothing. Except you support them, since they're the lesser of two evils. This man would say the same today about Republicans.

• Like 1

You should be warning your own party against the Dims in Republicans clothing. Except you support them, since they're the lesser of two evils. This man would say the same today about Republicans.

I don't think so. Your refusal to face the reality of today is the height of ignorance. As bad as the republicans are, the dimocrats are far worse in many ways. Over spending is not the only issue. Politics is inherently "evil" and who is running the federal government is ALWAYS going to be a choice between the lesser of two or more evils. That reality, my naive friend ...

I would take a GWB over an aLGore, any day. I would take a Ronald Reagan over a Walter Mondale, any day. I would take a Trump, Carson, Paul, Rubio, Huckabee, or even a Romney over a Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders, ANY DAY ....

The truth is the dimocrats are far worse for America than the less than perfect republicans. Your all or nothing, waiting on a perfect candidate naive rebellion is nothing but a recipe for more ultra-liberalism ....

I don't think so. Your refusal to face the reality of today is the height of ignorance. As bad as the republicans are, the dimocrats are far worse in many ways. Over spending is not the only issue. Politics is inherently "evil" and who is running the federal government is ALWAYS going to be a choice between the lesser of two or more evils. That reality, my naive friend ...

I would take a GWB over an aLGore, any day. I would take a Ronald Reagan over a Walter Mondale, any day. I would take a Trump, Carson, Paul, Rubio, Huckabee, or even a Romney over a Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders, ANY DAY ....

The truth is the dimocrats are far worse for America than the less than perfect republicans. Your all or nothing, waiting on a perfect candidate naive rebellion is nothing but a recipe for more ultra-liberalism ....

The Republicans under Bush had a chance to clean up this mess and failed miserably. Stop putting your head and heart in sand and realize truth:

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still evil. You are the problem along with many others in this country that think the Dems or Republicans will get this right when in truth, they won't.

The Republicans under Bush had a chance to clean up this mess and failed miserably. Stop putting your head and heart in sand and realize truth:

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still evil. You are the problem along with many others in this country that think the Dems or Republicans will get this right when in truth, they won't.

Yes, GWB was not perfect, but he was a helluva lot better president than aLGore or John Kerry would have been, that's a straight up fact. Obama is 1,000 times worse in more ways than I care to list than GWB was ... that's another fact. My point, which evidently went straight over your liberal head, is that as bad as all politicians are, the dimocrats have proven to be FAR WORSE than the republicans. You also don't seem to understand that all politics is evil .... there isn't a candidate or political party that isn't "evil" . No matter who get's elected, it's still going to be a choice between two or more evils because there aren't any other choices .... Pull your head out and face reality for once ....

Yes, GWB was not perfect, but he was a helluva lot better president than aLGore or John Kerry would have been, that's a straight up fact. Obama is 1,000 times worse in more ways than I care to list than GWB was ... that's another fact. My point, which evidently went straight over your liberal head, is that as bad as all politicians are, the dimocrats have proven to be FAR WORSE than the republicans. You also don't seem to understand that all politics is evil .... there isn't a candidate or political party that isn't "evil" . No matter who get's elected, it's still going to be a choice between two or more evils because there aren't any other choices .... Pull your head out and face reality for once ....

There you go again. The Republicans will be as bad as the Democrats in a few years, and that's the only way the Republicans are going to change.

There you go again. The Republicans will be as bad as the Democrats in a few years, and that's the only way the Republicans are going to change.

There you go again ignoring reality ....You are wrong ... other than spending ... the dimocrats have been FAR WORSE than the republicans on most issues ... it's not even close ....

You won't have any money to spend if the liberal Nazis turn us into Muslim\communist wards of the state ....

And it's easy to focus on THAT and ignore all the wasted $$$$ that your gopper buddies are throwing away right along with them.....no difference really....which you have YET had the intellect to realize.......

And it's easy to focus on THAT and ignore all the wasted $$$$ that your gopper buddies are throwing away right along with them.....no difference really....which you have YET had the intellect to realize.......

One similarity, thousands of differences does not equal "no difference" .... I think common core logic has rotted your brain ... :lol:

One similarity, thousands of differences does not equal "no difference" .... I think common core logic has rotted your brain ... :lol:

There is no difference at all....BOTH are spending at unsustainable and dangerous levels.......if that continues, none of those secondary issues will matter......so, in the end, there is no difference at all......

There is no difference at all....BOTH are spending at unsustainable and dangerous levels.......if that continues, none of those secondary issues will matter......so, in the end, there is no difference at all......

Ignoring the differences just continues to show your ignorance ....