Dallas @ Tampa Bay

Last Chance for the Boys   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Cowboys
    • Buccaneers

I thought I would start this thread, because I feel this could very well be the Cowboys' last chance to make the playoffs. They can't afford another loss just because Romo is not taking the snaps. They can't take another loss and hope they win out when Romo returns against Miami. Chances are Romo won't be playing at 100%. In fact, I know he won't be.

TB really ain't a very good team, but then again, they did beat Atlanta in OT two weeks ago, so ya never know in the NFL. Cowboys just need to step it up on both sides of the ball and get this win against a team I feel they should beat convincingly.

35-14 Dallas

If the Cowboys lose this game, they're done for good. They need to draft another quarterback next year, and a #2 receiver that can step it up. We have so many holes on this team, and they're glaring. Losing 6 games straight is devastating to me as a fan. Tampa is a horrible team, but they might win this one, but I have to go with the Cowboys 24-14.

If the Cowboys lose this game, they're done for good. They need to draft another quarterback next year, and a #2 receiver that can step it up. We have so many holes on this team, and they're glaring. Losing 6 games straight is devastating to me as a fan. Tampa is a horrible team, but they might win this one, but I have to go with the Cowboys 24-14.

I think T. Williams is still okay as a #2 for us. He does need someone like Dez to get his game going. He is just not refined enough to get open on his own. He has to rely on his speed to get by and get open in a one on one. But this is a must win game for Dallas. Mathematically they will still be in it either way. But the odds will be against them if they lose.

I think T. Williams is still okay as a #2 for us. He does need someone like Dez to get his game going. He is just not refined enough to get open on his own. He has to rely on his speed to get by and get open in a one on one. But this is a must win game for Dallas. Mathematically they will still be in it either way. But the odds will be against them if they lose.

He hasn't even been the #2 when Dez was gone, that fell to Witten. The running backs often led the team in receiving, and Beasley was third. I realize he still needs to develop, but I think we need another receiver. I also think we should find another running back, and maybe we could trade for Tre Mason with a late round draft pick since Gurley has been tearing up the league. I would like to see the Cowboys take Michael Thomas from Ohio State. I've seen one mock draft that has the Cowboys taking Laquon Treadwell from Ole Miss, but he doesn't have the separation speed that Thomas does.

He hasn't even been the #2 when Dez was gone, that fell to Witten. The running backs often led the team in receiving, and Beasley was third. I realize he still needs to develop, but I think we need another receiver. I also think we should find another running back, and maybe we could trade for Tre Mason with a late round draft pick since Gurley has been tearing up the league. I would like to see the Cowboys take Michael Thomas from Ohio State. I've seen one mock draft that has the Cowboys taking Laquon Treadwell from Ole Miss, but he doesn't have the separation speed that Thomas does.

That is true. If Romo were playing, he would have had a lot more targets. But with Weeden and Cassell doing their dump offs, the running-backs TE and slot would be more effective, Williams would be more of a home run for Dallas.I feel that T. Williams has been pressing more and his drops have risen because of it. I think that role is just too much for him right now. I hope and believe he can overcome and get on track to where he should be. Beasley has stepped up for at least one game. He's shown flashes of very good field awareness and runs north/south with the ball very quickly.

I think Tre Mason would be a good pick up for Dallas. I really haven't kept up with the college running-backs other than Fornette and Henry.

Is Elliot a junior? I thought he was a sophomore. I think linebacker, DB, and big disrupting DT are our most pressing needs on the defense. There are no Qb's in this years class where we will pick that would be able to come in and make an immediate difference to justify a first rounder.

i would like to pick Dallas but how can i. i think instead of having a thread on who wins this game we should have one on how the Cowboys will lose this week

The Cowboys have a chance to win this'un if the Bucs don't play well. Maybe 'ol Marinelli can get them outta their game plan.

Agreed!!!

I am done. I have been a Cowboy fan for almost 45 years but no more. They do not know how to win.

I couldn't agree with you more. Other teams around the league can win when their starting QB's go down, or with other injuries, but this falls squarely on the shoulders of Jerry Jones. But the lemmings will stay go to the games, they will still give Jerry whatever money he demands, to continue putting a sub-par product on the field.

Jerry lucked out with Romo and now thinks he can find Romo's in every position on the field. This Dallas team is better than what we've seen. But Jerry Jones isn't a General Manager and should stop trying to be one, because he has ruined this team. I haven't watched baseball since 1986 when the league as a whole disappointed me, and I sure as heck can do the same to the Dallas Cowboys.

Have watched my last game until this garbage turns around. Even then, this may have been my last game.

I've been a Dallas Fan for 48 years and I have to say with all of the so-called talent and money spent, that Dallas is the sorriest TEAM in the NFL! The most overpaid (DEZ, Hardy, etc.), worst coached (Garrett & Co.), and the worst GM (JJ), in the NFL. This team is done! If you can't beat TB, everyone needs to be fired. Starting at the top. Anyone who thinks this team will make the playoffs this year, or any year with the way they are going is nuts!

Coaching coaching coaching......last year was an aberration. When you get ONE good year and the 3 before it were 8-8, and now 8-8 is almost impossible to even hope for you have to believe it wasn't real. The RB situation was miscalculated. There is no such thing as in-game adjustments. Players are allowed to run the locker room and the sidelines.....even to openly challenge coaches. Even the OL which was finally seemingly fixed has played down to the level (and I blame that SQUARELY on coaching & scheming)

Here's what will happen. Tony will come back & we will get ourselves into a position to draft mid to late 1st round. Jerry & Jason will try to convince everybody that its all ok again, and next year we will see a repeat. Its never gonna end

I am done. I have been a Cowboy fan for almost 45 years but no more. They do not know how to win.

im right with you been a fan a little longer than you though. i also have said im done but just cant help but keep watching. i will say im not a die hard anymore. i dont lose sleep when they lose like i use to. i use to say they are cursed but im beginning to wonder if their games arent rigged. they have had a great opportunity to be 6-1 since Romo has been out. of course you expect to lose a couple of those but here's my question. out of those 6 games how can they not accidently win just ONE of those games. you would think they could screw up so bad one week that they would get one win. i just dont understand it.

bring on the Texas Rangers im ready

i think it's time to change coaches. Garrett has no control of the players and tries to win them over being Mr nice guy. now im sure some if not all of his lack of control is Jerrys fault we can keep posting all we want about Jerry but its the same now as its always been. yes he needs to go but its hard to fire the owner. this organization is a wreck and im not sure it will ever be fixed, at least not in our lifetime

• Like 1

I kinda hope the Giants go on a win streak b/c Jerry is looking at this going 7-9 goes to the playoffs. "We still got this" when we obvious just need to draft a QB in round 1. But congrats to Ezekial Elliliot - you will be wearing a star next year.

i dont think theres a QB worthy of being taken in the 1st rd. as for as RB's go id prefer Henry from Alabama

I couldn't agree with you more. Other teams around the league can win when their starting QB's go down, or with other injuries, but this falls squarely on the shoulders of Jerry Jones. But the lemmings will stay go to the games, they will still give Jerry whatever money he demands, to continue putting a sub-par product on the field.

Jerry lucked out with Romo and now thinks he can find Romo's in every position on the field. This Dallas team is better than what we've seen. But Jerry Jones isn't a General Manager and should stop trying to be one, because he has ruined this team. I haven't watched baseball since 1986 when the league as a whole disappointed me, and I sure as heck can do the same to the Dallas Cowboys.

Have watched my last game until this garbage turns around. Even then, this may have been my last game.

Dallas has the same exact problem with Jerry Jones that Oakland had with Al Davis. And, unfortunately, I fear the answer to that problem is again, the same as the Raiders. I'd hoped Jerry would wake up & stop before the complete destruction of the team, but no luck. He's convinced he's the only person for the job, & there's nothing anyone can say or do to change it, just like Al.