Dallas @ Tampa Bay

Last Chance for the Boys   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Cowboys
    • Buccaneers

Time to tank the rest of the year and go for the draft picks!

This season is over, and I said it before this game. I say not to even bring Romo into games. I'd rather see us get a top 5 draft pick than a mid-ranger.

Back to the game, the offense was horrible, especially the rushing game. McFadden is what I said he was before the start of the season. Hardy had a big bag of nothing today. I did check the stats, and it looks like I'll be watching movies on Thanksgiving.

i dont think theres a QB worthy of being taken in the 1st rd. as for as RB's go id prefer Henry from Alabama

I think we can wait until the 2nd round, and Boykin isn't projected to go until the 5th. With the low number of draft picks I don't think you can take two quarterbacks, even if one is a project. We do need a receiver I don't care what anyone says. The rest should be defensive players.

i think it's time to change coaches. Garrett has no control of the players and tries to win them over being Mr nice guy. now im sure some if not all of his lack of control is Jerrys fault we can keep posting all we want about Jerry but its the same now as its always been. yes he needs to go but its hard to fire the owner. this organization is a wreck and im not sure it will ever be fixed, at least not in our lifetime

Changing coaches "yes men" isn't going to turn things around. As long as Jerry is the GM and calling the shots it's just going to be more of the same ....

Anyway, How 'bout them Cowboys? ......

What happened to the greatest wr of all time? Dropped a sure 3rd down pass. It shouldn't matter who the qb is if it hits you in the hands. Over paid and overrated. I was totally against giving him anything. He is a problem and always will be.

What happened to the greatest wr of all time? Dropped a sure 3rd down pass. It shouldn't matter who the qb is if it hits you in the hands. Over paid and overrated. I was totally against giving him anything. He is a problem and always will be.

we can blame Dez for the dropped pass or the late penalty that cost us a turnover but you have to remember the offense had only scored 6 pts that's where they lost today

Its blame Dez now. It used to be blame Romo. Its blame everything EXCEPT the GM & coach. Lets get rid of Dez if you want. How did that work out while he was out with injury? While we are blaming people why don't we blame the OL. We were all calling them the best last year. Now they can't open a hole & they can't protect QB. SOMETHING is wrong from the top down.......and has been for years.

Well....nevermind. Garrett is from Princeton & he's smarter than everybody you know. Plus he is Jerry's Boy. Case closed

Its blame Dez now. It used to be blame Romo. Its blame everything EXCEPT the GM & coach. Lets get rid of Dez if you want. How did that work out while he was out with injury? While we are blaming people why don't we blame the OL. We were all calling them the best last year. Now they can't open a hole & they can't protect QB. SOMETHING is wrong from the top down.......and has been for years.

Well....nevermind. Garrett is from Princeton & he's smarter than everybody you know. Plus he is Jerry's Boy. Case closed

so is Romo and DeMarco the 2 key pieces to success? 12-4 last year with those 2 in the lineup. 2-7 without DeMarco and 0-7 without Romo. could easily be 1-8. Giants gave away thge 1st game and without all the turnovers could have lost the 1st game against Philly which makes us 0-9. on the other hand they could easily be 6-1 with Romo out. like i said this whole organization is a wreck. ive been a Cowboy fan as long as i remember and always will be but i dont let them consume me anymore. i use to stay mad all week when they lost now im over it in about 5 minutes. ive said this over and over but im just amazed they have not been able to win just 1 of these games. we can lose out as far as im concerned and get the 1st pick, 2nd or whatever but that wont turn things around. their problem is the owner so things will never change as long as he's living

Last years team was hungrier, plain and simple. They played games with a chip on their shoulder because no matter how much they won everyone said it was a fluke. All offseason all we heard about was how they were Super Bowl favorites, and how they would run the NFC. I am officially pro tanking now even though we are still somehow only 2 &1/2 games out.

i think it's time to change coaches. Garrett has no control of the players and tries to win them over being Mr nice guy. now im sure some if not all of his lack of control is Jerrys fault we can keep posting all we want about Jerry but its the same now as its always been. yes he needs to go but its hard to fire the owner. this organization is a wreck and im not sure it will ever be fixed, at least not in our lifetime

This team will never again have a coach with the guts to hold the players accountable. If they do, the coach won't stay long. No coach will stay if they can't run things their way and do what needs to be done to clean up the mistakes. This team makes way too many mistakes that keep happening and hasn't been corrected. That lets you know there is no accountability. The run game struggling has taken its toll. The play action game suffers as result, then the offense is one deminsional. The defense is tired late and they blow leads. Losing Calihan coaching the o line and helping Linehan has hurt, o line hasnt been the same. I think even with Romo they are still a 4-5 or 5-4 team right now.

Greg Hardy is cut within next two weeks.

i wanted the Cowboys to give him every opportunity to get his life turned around and i think they've done that. i think he has taken advantage of them. let's look at this. back when Jimmy was coach he had Charles Haley who was known to be difficult to handle but he did it. then there was Michael Irvin who would have his rants on the sidelines whether they were positive or not but he knew his boundries. what im saying is they knew who was in charge and were held accountable. if Jimmy was here Greg Hardy would have been gone weeks ago or probably never signed in the first place. i like to compare Dez to Irvin in alot of ways. both are very hard workers and play with alot of fire. i think Jimmy could handle Dez but the current coach can't or isn't allowed to and people like him and Hardy are corrupting the whole team. im sure there are more bad apples as well alot of good ones too. we can keep beating that dead horse saying this but the problem starts at the top. had he been able to leave Jimmy alone no telling how many Super Bowls they could have played in. ive always said Jerry is a great owner. he promotes the team like nobody else but he's a terrible GM. he will never understand that he can't build a winner. there was one point where i thought he was starting to realize that when he took a step back and hired Parcells but it didn't happen fast enough for him so he jumped back in signed T.O. and that was the end of Parcells. he has ruined this team for alot of people. i'll always be a fan and watch but not a die hard fan. i use to defend them when people made fun of them but i could care less now.

i'm ready for baseball

He is a puppy for Jerry Jones. I get so sick of seeing him standing on the sidelines clapping and patting the players on the back every time something bad happens. That doesn't help anyone. We need a coach with some balls again.