Paris Attacks

Stoney

This was ISIS, the bad guys, but while you insult, Kurdish forces fighting right alongside Christians took back Sinjar in northern Iraq. Much the same way you wouldn't appreciate someone grouping you with those jackasses at Westboro Baptist, not all Muslims are members of terrorist organizations.

This was ISIS, the bad guys, but while you insult, Kurdish forces fighting right alongside Christians took back Sinjar in northern Iraq. Much the same way you wouldn't appreciate someone grouping you with those jackasses at Westboro Baptist, not all Muslims are members of terrorist organizations.

Unlike the westboro group, muslimes can find book, chapter, and verse in their satanic verses to back up everything they do......

The U.S. will be involved in a huge war after the election. Still one year away. I am very surprised similar occurrences like that in Paris have not taken place in the U.S.

Great job by Obama! BTW am I the only one who remember the French reaction to 911

Peaceful muslims need to stand up as a group and condemn these attacks. They also need to become involved in the eradication of extremism or they will be held guilty by association.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/commonwordcommonlord/2014/08/think-muslims-havent-condemned-isis-think-again.html

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55f06f6ae4b002d5c0779b9e

Baron, care to explain your expertise again?

The U.S. will be involved in a huge war after the election. Still one year away. I am very surprised similar occurrences like that in Paris have not taken place in the U.S. We have the school shooting psychos running around yet nothing that I know directly related to a conspiracy mass shooting by the world terrorist groups. I don't believe in Texas there is any reason a man cannot carry along the AR or AK while in route somewhere? At least I don't believe one can be penalized for practicing self preservation. Handguns are ok. Should a person come upon something like Paris best to have more fire power.

I actually don't think that most Muslims are as organized over here as they are across the pond. Once they arrive on our shores they will mass organize. We do not need to allow one single refugee to be allowed in the U.S., because they have been infiltrated. We will see these types of attacks her if they do. To bad Obama still has a year and a quarter left in office. He's going to demand they be allowed entry.

Just sickening. Also funny how the White House lights up almost immediately in rainbow colors after the gay rights were handed down. Yet no red white and blue for our first allies France...Obama and this administration is for lack of a better word, awful. just awful. I did read somewhere, ill check later if i can remember, that one of the bombers indeed had a Syrian ID. One of those refugees. We let them come here, the same thing could very possibly happen. The greatest Trojan horse could very soon be upon us. And again. it's no coincidence it was carried out by Muslims.

Just sickening. Also funny how the White House lights up almost immediately in rainbow colors after the gay rights were handed down. Yet no red white and blue for our first allies France...Obama and this administration is for lack of a better word, awful. just awful. I did read somewhere, ill check later if i can remember, that one of the bombers indeed had a Syrian ID. One of those refugees. We let them come here, the same thing could very possibly happen. The greatest Trojan horse could very soon be upon us. And again. it's no coincidence it was carried out by Muslims.

Read my post I just brought to Baron...

Muslims abhorrently dismiss ISIS and the terrorist organization doesn't make up 1% of the 1.6 billion Muslims on the earth.

Last I checked, Paris didn't have citizens with guns.

• Like 1

Read my post I just brought to Baron...

Muslims abhorrently dismiss ISIS and the terrorist organization doesn't make up 1% of the 1.6 billion Muslims on the earth.

Last I checked, Paris didn't have citizens with guns.

When the other 99% of Muslims that aren't doing these terrorist acts start killing the ones that are, I'll buy your argument. Until then, their disgust with this sort of thing is just talk. It is an evil, false religion, no different than the prophets of Baal in the Old Testament.