Mineola vs Whitesboro

gamewatcher63

Mineola vs Whitesboro  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Area Round winner

Mineola by 14. BUT they have to clean up the so-called holding calls as well as their passing game. I wasn't impressed in that part of their game vs. Prairiland, but I was impressed with their running game AND their defense.

It's hard to complain after a 49-0 victory but I would like to see the passing game open up. I trust the coaches see some things that can be taken advantaged of. I just want to see them beat every team they play this go around.

Is it true that Mineola's running back will be at Lindale next year? I heard from someone that lives in Mineola and knows someone on the Lindale coaching staff that he actually lives in Lindale now but since he started his season in Mineola he was alowd to finish it there. Anyone heard anything about this?

Is it true that Mineola's running back will be at Lindale next year? I heard from someone that lives in Mineola and knows someone on the Lindale coaching staff that he actually lives in Lindale now but since he started his season in Mineola he was alowd to finish it there. Anyone heard anything about this?

I heard from my sisters ex-husband's ex-brother inlaw's step mom that they aren't sure what your talking about. But I will try to find out from my second cousin who know's a guy that know's a guy that lives between Van and Garden Valley.

That running game is very very good but i still believe that they will need to mix in some effective pass game to be able to hoist the trophy in Houston

The numbers for this year are comparable to last year with the TD/INT ratio being much better. #89 had a good play on a screen except there was a penalty to negate a good gain. Either way I just want to see the Jackets hoist a trophy each week, whatever it takes.

The numbers for this year are comparable to last year with the TD/INT ratio being much better. #89 had a good play on a screen except there was a penalty to negate a good gain. Either way I just want to see the Jackets hoist a trophy each week, whatever it takes.

Yes i was at the game and thought that was avery effective play minus the penalty. I would like to see some screens to Perkins as well, i think that could be deadly. Theres no doubt that Crawford can fling it down the field but not everything has to be deep patterns to get the job done.

• Like 1

Yes i was at the game and thought that was avery effective play minus the penalty. I would like to see some screens to Perkins as well, i think that could be deadly. Theres no doubt that Crawford can fling it down the field but not everything has to be deep patterns to get the job done.

That's what I think also, take advantage of the LB's cheating up to stop the run and lob it right over them. Will you be at this game? If I remember right I went to a Winnsboro game at Greenville a few years back. Can't recall who they played.

While it has been raining here all morning, I've been reading up on Whitesboro and they ran for 476yds against Caddo Mills last week. Looks like our Def. is going to have their hands full with a run heavy team in the Bearcats. They went 3 rounds deep last year after only winning 2 games all season before the play-offs started. They will be fired up to knock off the Jackets.

The Jackets just need to hold on to the ball and don't give the Bearcats any easy points.

Thank you Gamewatcher63. We better be ready. Looks like this will be a tough one. They all are tough ones in the playoffs.

I hope the jackets are prepared and get mentally ready. Did we get to have a complete practice in on Monday? I didn't see the lights on at the stadium? The Whitesboro's record doesn't seem to be an indication of how good they are, and Dyer's quote shows a lot of confidence.

Go Jackets!