Mavchamp

Marshall Vs. SOC  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• SOC in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • SOC in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

No relation to either school, bring from DFW area I've had a few chances to see SOC play. They are a good team not the same as last year. But its hard to replace a team that had a D1 commit at every offensive skill position. Thanks to Mavchamp I've been able to follow Marshall all year long. I think the key to Marshall getting this victory is for Haller to able to beat the blitz throwing the ball. SOC traditionally plays man and a lot of the time they send the kitchen sink. I'm going with SOC in a close one, somebody from DFW has to speak it up.

Defense has saved our hide today! SOC inside the Mav 10 twice and only 3 points surrendered. Another 2 inside the 20.

Offense struggled in the first quarter because we were running vanilla and SOC was stacking the box just like Lindale did last week in the second half.

We started passing...... Had success and it opened up the running game.

Hope we can come out and bury them on the first possession of the third quarter.

Go Mavs!

Defense has saved our hide today! SOC inside the Mav 10 twice and only 3 points surrendered. Another 2 inside the 20.

Offense struggled in the first quarter because we were running vanilla and SOC was stacking the box just like Lindale did last week in the second half.

We started passing...... Had success and it opened up the running game.

Hope we can come out and bury them on the first possession of the third quarter.

Go Mavs!

It was fun to listen to. Sounds like on anything and long, Washington was crushing whoever had the ball. And the radio guys also mentioned that Marshall scored those last 14 points in less than 4 minutes... Haller must have some crazy acceleration and speed... SOC can't catch him if he gets the edge, and it sounds like he is so quick that he is getting the edge despite them stacking the box.