Canton vs Lorena

Baller23

Canton vs Lorena  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I wish all the best for Canton, but after watching Thursday's game, I say Lorena has a good chance of winning. If Lorena can keep from beating themselves like Gladewater did, they've got it made. That Canton QB has a great arm, but he got away with SO many bad passes Thursday night. GO EAGLES!

Don't listen to the naysayers Eagles - you won. Go Eagles!!!!!!

Never said they didn't win, but I did watch Gladewater do everything they could to lose. Props to Canton, they took every opportunity they had and did what they needed to win. Like I said, I'm pulling for Canton.

anyone who saw this ballgame had to see that Canton had a very big edge in talent, they had 4 turnovers all by the quarterback but what beat them was no pass defense at all. three long touchdown where the receiver was at least 20 yards behind canton defense back. if this team had a decent coaching staff they would be 10 wins- 2 loss and headed to 3rd round of the playoffs. I can't believe any administrator can sit back and watch his kids play their hearts out and get beat by a less talented football team and just still let it go.it has been going on now for 5 years and still nothing happens. those kids need a better chance to win that what they have with that group. the school board should be ashamed of themselves.

anyone who saw this ballgame had to see that Canton had a very big edge in talent, they had 4 turnovers all by the quarterback but what beat them was no pass defense at all. three long touchdown where the receiver was at least 20 yards behind canton defense back. if this team had a decent coaching staff they would be 10 wins- 2 loss and headed to 3rd round of the playoffs. I can't believe any administrator can sit back and watch his kids play their hearts out and get beat by a less talented football team and just still let it go.it has been going on now for 5 years and still nothing happens. those kids need a better chance to win that what they have with that group. the school board should be ashamed of themselves.

Edge in Talent? Canton? Come on man. This Coaching staff did a good job this year, almost made it to the 3Rd round. Sounds like sour grapes.

Eaglefan13

Throw the QB, defense, coaches, and admin. under the bus. Go ahead and kick the dog when you go home everyday too . What a classless statement. You didn't chime in when they beat Gladewater last week because you were disappointed they won.

Wow...gotta be pretty miserable spending the last five years of your life being mad at a coach. Move on!

Wow, eaglefan. You need to change your name to something a lot more negative. What a terrible post. I have seen six-man teams with more size than Canton, yet they beat some good teams this year and gave Lorena a great game. We thought the Canton coaching staff deserves some big-time recognition.

I have witnessed kids airball free throws at the state tournament, strike out looking to end state tournament games, and yes, blow coverage assignments in playoff games. It happens - young players make mistakes. Get over it and support your town's teams and students!!

you people no clue so the horrible injustice will continue to go on. Canton was just as big, faster, and would have won that game by several touchdown if you just swapped the coaching staffs. Canton had two taller and better receivers than the leopards, much faster running back and a better quarterback. and to say I wanted them to loose to Gladwater is stupid . I want them to win every night you'll are the ones who won't give them a chance. if you believe this is a good head coach then God help these kids because you won't.