Hallsville vs. Lancaster Round 2 in Tyler, Saturday the 21st

Hookemhorns88

Hallsville vs Lancaster  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

That is what I like to hear, we have a couple of those teams on our schedule, so we should be able to get in their heads. We do seem to have some smack talkers on the football field. Can't wait to go to Tyler. Have not been to Rose Stadium in years. Sure hope we get to go a little Further than that.

If Hallsvilles OLine plays to their potential, aggressive and NASTY, they can win. I hear a lot about lancasters athletes. They have tons of them, but I will take a TEAM of HARD WORKERS over athletes any day.

HALLSVILLE.......

Who says Lancaster doesn't have a team full of hard workers??

Talent team 101. HV has the coaching to win but the players can't be intimidated by Lancaster's athletes. They'll be easy to frustrate and they'll make a ton of momentum changing mistakes.

You do remember Lancaster's athletes have beat the athletes of John Tyler by not being easy to frustrate, or by making a ton of momentum changing mistakes.

If Hallsvilles OLine plays to their potential, aggressive and NASTY, they can win. I hear a lot about lancasters athletes. They have tons of them, but I will take a TEAM of HARD WORKERS over athletes any day.

HALLSVILLE.......

So is Lancaster the only team with athletes? Or is it that our athletes just aren't disciplined because they are not coached by East Texas good ol boy coaches? Our team looks just like the best teams that come out of East Texas, the only difference is the coaching staff looks a little bit different than most of the staffs down there. 230 & 240 on the edges, with 270 & 300 in the middle of the defense, and 4 D1 WRs will make the game real interesting. Now sleep on that, and we'll see you Saturday.

So is Lancaster the only team with athletes? Or is it that our athletes just aren't disciplined because they are not coached by East Texas good ol boy coaches? Our team looks just like the best teams that come out of East Texas, the only difference is the coaching staff looks a little bit different than most of the staffs down there. 230 & 240 on the edges, with 270 & 300 in the middle of the defense, and 4 D1 WRs will make the game real interesting. Now sleep on that, and we'll see you Saturday.

No, Lancaster is not the only one with athletes. Are they undisciplined? Couldn't say, haven't seen them this year. I have seen teams with tons of athletes who think just because they are good athletes they don't have to work as hard. (That type of mentality I have seen at most ALL schools). Is this Lancaster? Don't know. I am not sure what it matters where the coaches are from or what they look like or how that would dictate whether or not the kids are disciplined. But what I do know is Discipline beats talent, when talent is not disciplined. If Lancaster is disciplined, they win. If not, Hallsville.

Hallsville up 17 to 13 at the half.

Hallsville gave up a 80 yd TD run.

Next series Hallsville fumbles at their 9.

Lancaster scores with the short field.

PAT blocked.

Hallsville scores a TD drives and scores.

Hallsville drives and misses a wide open TD ends up kicking FG.

Hallsville blocks a punt as time expires at the half and returns it for a TD.

Personal fouls (obvious) are killing Lancaster.

Go Bobcats!