New District Predictions

RETIREDFAN1

I'm hoping for a Region 3 district, but I agree with this prediction on the Old Coach...

Woodlands

Conroe

Oak Ridge

College Park

Lufkin

Humble Atascocita

Kingwood

Humble SC

and maybe Montgomery...

I like a 9 team district. We don't have to worry about schedule problems and finding teams.

I'd like a 9 team district.

My prediction:

2A Div. II District 12 loses Normangee and gains Grapeland

Evadale

Sabine Pass

Burkeville

Iola

Colmesniel

Grapeland

Now that I'm looking closer, you left out Hull-Daisetta.......I think it'll be more like this:

Evadale

Sabine Pass

Burkeville

Grapeland

Colmesneil

Hull-Daisetta

Probably send Iola back out West........UNLESS Burkeville opts to play 6-man.......then add Iola back into the mix......

Carlisle turned in 197. So, they need to go somewhere in this region also, I'd think.

This is my first guess, need to know all of the schools in the state who turned in 158-220. A couple of schools here and there could change everything.

2A Div 1 Region 3

District 1: Linden Kildare, Sims Bowie, Union Grove, Hawkins, Big Sandy, Price Carlisle (This all kind of makes sense)

District 2: Cayuga, Kerens, Cross Roads, Axtel, Mart, Riesel (In this district you have 3&3 teams that are all close) Toss up...

District 3: Centerville, Normangee, Lovelady, Groveton, Alto, West Hardin (5 teams that are all pretty close, with West Hardin being the Wild Card...but they have to put them somewhere.)

District 4: Joaquin, Shelbyville, San Augustine, West Sabine, Cushing, Dewyville (5 teams who were in the same district last year, with Dewyville coming in...but they are like WH, you have to put them somewhere.)

Now that the numbers are out, match your wits with the dimwits at the UIL and make your district predictions.......

Without knowing Hemphill's numbers and assuming they may be 2A D1, here's my first shot......

West Hardin

Deweyville

Hemphill

San Augustine

West Sabine

Shelbyville

Now if hemphill doesn't end up 2A D1, back to the drawing board.......

My predictions for the 2A D2 District down this way:

Colmesneil

Evadale

Sabine Pass

Burkeville

Hull-Daisetta

Lovelady

Lovelady missed the cut. 160. Staying 2A-D1

OK....third try:

West Hardin

Deweyville

Lovelady

Centerville

West Sabine

Normangee

If Groveton went up, this is exactly what I would think. Since Grapeland went D2, REALLY hope we have still have them on our pre-district schedule. Let's match up some youngsters against youngsters.

Now that I'm looking closer, you left out Hull-Daisetta.......I think it'll be more like this:

Evadale

Sabine Pass

Burkeville

Grapeland

Colmesneil

Hull-Daisetta

Probably send Iola back out West........UNLESS Burkeville opts to play 6-man.......then add Iola back into the mix......

Grapeland would be riding high after rolling through that district, don't you know.

That would be interesting, to say the least..

Let's hurry up and do it in the next couple of years because I am afraid in a couple of years when we go D2, it's going to be just in time. Unless some jr high kids surprise me. Looking a little thin when this year's freshman class moves on.