New District Predictions

RETIREDFAN1

Sending Gilmer elsewhere would be ludicrous at best! Look, Gilmer belongs in here with Gladewater, Spring Hill, Tatum, and Pittsburg just based on traveling time alone! Geographically, it makes perfect sense ($cents)! I can see your point about Atlanta being in here simply because it's closer than PG, so I'll go with your theory! Not real sure where to send the PG Hawks, based simply on the fact that they're on the I-30 corridor, and would fit in better with DeKalb, New Boston, Hooks, and teams along this particular route! What are your thoughts?

If PG is 4A I don't think they'll fit in at all with Dekalb, Hooks and NB.

Sending Gilmer elsewhere would be ludicrous at best! Look, Gilmer belongs in here with Gladewater, Spring Hill, Tatum, and Pittsburg just based on traveling time alone! Geographically, it makes perfect sense ($cents)! I can see your point about Atlanta being in here simply because it's closer than PG, so I'll go with your theory! Not real sure where to send the PG Hawks, based simply on the fact that they're on the I-30 corridor, and would fit in better with DeKalb, New Boston, Hooks, and teams along this particular route! What are your thoughts?

I think I read LE and Pitt are moving down. Is that right? If so, it makes a little bit of a mess.

LE

Pitt

PG

Tatum

Gladewater

Spring Hill

Gilmer

Atlanta

Am I missing anyone from the NE corner?