4AD1:

Crandall [988]

Kaufman [1065]

Terrell [1085]

Quinlan Ford (?) [775]

Mabank (?) [1017]

Princeton (?) [1060]

Van (?) [not on TOC list]

Athens/Brownsboro go east, Wills Point [715] goes D2, the four (?) could go east/northeast. QF is probably the most likely to stay with this district being so close to Terrell, but they might get dragged up northeast again with Pitt dropping. I don't have a number on Van, and I think they were close to D2 last time. I don't see the UIL seperating the 3 western/central Kaufman County schools.

Center going up probably pushes them toward the Henderson district ... creating one too many ... can't see Kilgore being forced into L-E's district (but who knows) ... If Princeton goes with Kaufman, L-E district is left with only L-E, Ford, and the Paris schools ... I do doubt that the Kaufman County schools would be split, but with UIL who knows ... if Princeton again is assigned with eastern Texas, I think Van will be the odd man out due to the fact that they are situated in a triangle with Princeton and L-E (ie: Terrell is closer to Princeton, but way away from L-E; Kilgore is closer to L-E, but way away from Princeton; Van is basically equally distant from both; however, that in itself might confuse the UIL cause it makes too much sense) ... the real key here is what they do with Princeton - if Princeton ends up finding its way west, all the dominoes may fall and the next closest may be Livingston)

CENTER

HENDERSON

CARTHAGE

KILGORE

CHAPEL HILL

PALESTINE (or BROWNSBORO)

L-E

PARIS

NO LAMAR

PRINCETON

FORD

VAN

CRANDALL

TERRELL

KAUFMAN

MABANK

ATHENS

BROWNSBORO (or PALESTINE)

• Like 1

I say

Henderson

kilgore

Carthage

Center

Chapel Hill

Athens

In another district

Palestine

Brownsboro

Kaufman

Crandall

Mabank

Terrell

May well be ... but my only question is would it be "normal" (not a UIL word) for Center, Kilgore, Henderson, CH, and Carthage to all have to drive through either Palestine or Brownsboro to get to Athens?

The UIL has made it clear they don't give a #### about location. See Gilmer and Gladewater for details. They didn't play each other while a few miles apart but Gilmer had to play teams like Canton and Nevada community , (really) I just hope there won't be a odd number district and the district will still be very competitive.

Yep, nobody I know likes a odd-numbered district ... hopefully they would avoid such ... but considering geography, I would think it would more likely be in the L-E district because of the expanse ... it does seem ridiculous having Princeton and L-E in same district - but listening to West Texas cry about such matters if 6A was divided up into divisions, it really ONLY affects two to three dates Max, depending on how the schedule falls.

Pittsburg going down to D2 could throw a wrench in things. That may put Paris and NL west and LE south

LIberty Eylau

Chapel Hill

Kilgore

Henderson

Carthage

Center

If this happens it could create possibly the doomiest District of Doom ever lol

• Like 1

Pittsburg going down to D2 could throw a wrench in things. That may put Paris and NL west and LE south

LIberty Eylau

Chapel Hill

Kilgore

Henderson

Carthage

Center

That district should be illegal!

4AD1:

Crandall [988]

Kaufman [1065]

Terrell [1085]

Quinlan Ford (?) [775]

Mabank (?) [1017]

Princeton (?) [1060]

Van (?) [not on TOC list]

Athens/Brownsboro go east, Wills Point [715] goes D2, the four (?) could go east/northeast. QF is probably the most likely to stay with this district being so close to Terrell, but they might get dragged up northeast again with Pitt dropping. I don't have a number on Van, and I think they were close to D2 last time. I don't see the UIL seperating the 3 western/central Kaufman County schools.

I still haven't heard Vans numbers either. Don't expect it went down any so prolly still D1. I'm kind of surprised Terrell didn't turn in more. Anyway, I would like this district if it happened.

LIberty Eylau 2 state titles

Chapel Hill -state titles

Kilgore Has -state titles

Henderson -state titles

Carthage -4 state titles lol

Center idk

Interested to see where Princeton will fall, we're kinda at an odd spot right now because of our location. Nobody in our area is 4A D1 everybody is either smaller or larger than us. Anna will move up from D2 to D1 so we'll definitely be in a district with them I believe.

Princeton

Anna

QF

Terrell

Paris

NL

Van (Maybe)

If Anna is coming up, that definitely could change the dynamics .... simplicity - insert Anna in place of Pitt ... man that's a WIDE district ... wouldn't wish that on anybody ... sending L-E south ... gives "road trip" a whole new meaning.

The UIL has made it clear they don't give a #### about location. See Gilmer and Gladewater for details. They didn't play each other while a few miles apart but Gilmer had to play teams like Canton and Nevada community , (really) I just hope there won't be a odd number district and the district will still be very competitive.

Word.

What's bouncing around the Metroplex is:

Gainesville

Sanger

Argyle

Princeton

Anna

C Ranchview

Dallas Carter, Pinkston, and Wilmer-H with Crandall, Terrell, and Kaufman

I didn't even think about DISD. That's definitely a possibility being so close to them.

What's bouncing around the Metroplex is:

Gainesville

Sanger

Argyle

Princeton

Anna

C Ranchview

Dallas Carter, Pinkston, and Wilmer-H with Crandall, Terrell, and Kaufman

Been a few yrs since Kaufman was in same dist. as Disd. ,would not surprise me.

Football,basketball and track would be competitive,baseball ,volleyball,softball not so much.

Not further from anyone in that district that in ours. PG is further from Center than L-E is. Who could be any further than that?

Center to Princeton ... (my daughter lives in PG ... can't imagine driving it every Thursday or Friday night)