Corrigan camden vs crockett in lufkin friday 7:30

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs Crockett  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Hate to see our district 11 guys have to match-up with one another. Proud of all our D11 teams. We were well represented. CC / Crockett / Newton.. Great job .

Hate to see our district 11 guys have to match-up with one another. Proud of all our D11 teams. We were well represented. CC / Crockett / Newton.. Great job .

I hope Crockett keeps playing good ball. When they play there ball game they are tough to beat. CC is riding a good wave of momentum coming in and will be very poised to win this. I think this has the makings of game of the week. I still favor Crockett slightly but for sure it will be fewest mistakes made takes the night. I could see this being a shootout.

I'm just glad to see three teams from dist. 11 still playing. Congrats to Corrigan-Camden, Crockett and Newton! Toughest district in the region if not the state.

good to hear from you nation. Hopefully y'all take care of business and we have an all district 11 regional finals.

This is one of those games that matches district opponents against each other for the second meeting of the season. It is always tough to beat a team twice, but this scenario is different in the fact Corrigan had many weapons missing the first meeting. Experience and composure will play a vital role in the outcome, early leads can disappear in a hurry with one costly mistake. I'll take my old mentor and Crockett to play their best outing of the season and pull out a 46-42 win.

We knew something was wrong with CC football earlier this year in CKT but we never heard where the starters were. Any answers??

We played against Kountze, Diboll, and Crockett without our two studs, RB #2 and our LB/OL #55 (both are seniors) due to disciplinary reasons. #55 returned for the Hemphill game but we lost #2 for the season. We then moved our starting QB to RB and gave #9 the start at QB. It took our guys and coaches a few games to get acclimated to the changes but now we seem to be hitting our stride. We would've crushed Diboll and gave a much better showing at Crockett if we had all our players. We also had a couple guys injured for a while. Crockett will see the best we have to offer this Friday and I believe it will be a great game.