9 Grandview 248

10 Shallowater 253

11 Muleshoe 265

12 West 272

13 Mathis 276

14 Hitchcock 292

15 Sunnyvale 300

16 Rice 349

The Raiders gave up 186 points in the 1st 5 games and only 114 in the last 7. I'n not saying the Raiders are the best team in the state defensively. I'm just saying they have greatly improved and are a solid defensive team now.

Per the qutoe: "They haven't played anybody the last 5 or 6 games. Seriously, what is the combined win/loss record of those opponents?"

That's the same thing that Dangerfield said all last week, and look where they are, OFF SEASON. We love being the underdog, makes for a great week of practice.

Sunnyvale wins this one, too much offense for White Oak, and our defense can definitely handle their offense, just ask Dangerfield, and team with great atheletes and team speed. Sunnyvale is well coached and a very disciplined team.[/quot

Whatever you are drinking give me a glass! It is gonna be a cloudy day for Sunnyvale!

Cade Palmer has thrown 2 INt's this game coming in with only 5 this season. The offense is dropping passes and getting penalties constantly. They are punting very short punts also. offense will def have to pick it up and put some points on the board to get back in this game.